Sunday, May 6, 2012

Poem 199. Suitable colours

                                                  Suitable colours
On tree I see many types and many beautiful colours on each branch they seem
So nice on plenty leaves and flowers their beauty is so nice that it looks so perfect to me
That I always thought that those colours are best for each and every thing they look so
Nice that I have one day decide when I choose my dress I just put those colours in
My dress because they look so perfect to my eyes and I wanted from my heart to
Look perfect and nice those colours are something so fresh part of life when I look
At them for more time then I got more convinced that on dress they will look so nice
When you plan a dress you want it to look nice and those colours are something so
Natural to our eyes that on these dress they look like something which is precious
To my thought and my mind so on each day of life I just think one way about life
That I want those colours to be perfect for days as well as for nights because we
Want to wear dress on every time and on those trees those colours look perfect inside life
I just love those colours inside our life I thought how good they will look when I start
Something nice inside my future and my life so I just keep all those colours in my mind
Because I want my dress to look perfect on each and every side after all nature is so
Beautiful what will be more perfect that nature inside our future and our life so from point
I have decided I just use those colours of nature inside my dress in perfect match and style
I was so sure that it will look so perfect in my life because it is so unique as well as nice
So inside my life on every point I just thought that I have found best dress for my future
And for my entire life those dresses have colours which look pretty from every point
And they will look great on my each day inside my life I don't want to waste my money
And I don't want to take risk inside my life but from time to time I Just think that those
Trees have perfect colours inside life so then when I went to shop for dress I started
Searching those colour in fabric which was so nice and fine but when I see them in fabric
I just feel that in nature they are nice but they are not good on fabric which are used for style
So judging by beauty of one point how easily we assume that thing will be nice also on
Other side and also on other point because inside our life on each and every point we just
Feel that we are on totally wrong side inside our life because when we see that beauty
On one point how easily we get convince that we will slowly win many things inside life
If we take that thing and use it on other side but life is not that easy it is not just about
Copying things inside life we have learn to make them then only we get them in perfect
Way and inside perfect style in our life just because something look perfect on tree that
Don't mean it will look perfect on you or me inside life because trees are made in different
Ways and they are never that nice for our life because trees are something which have
So beautiful colours inside life and when I look at those colours we feel that they are not
Right for us in life this doesn't apply to just colours it also apply to other things in our life
Sometime some thing look perfect on one point and it will get all attention inside our life
Inside our life so we decide to place that thing on another point and we just wish that person
Act perfectly also on that point some people are just made for that particular point in life
And some people are also like those colour they are so beautiful and perfect on that point
But when we try them on other things they look imperfect for our future and our whole life
Because that qualities are something perfect for that occasion but they will also look right
On other places which have different sort of nature inside my life on each and every point
We feel that we need to have proper sort of quality and type or colour so inside our life
Inside every time on that spot those colours are something look perfect for our nature so
Inside my life when I was hoping to caught that colour I was thinking that I can just replace
Anything inside my world but replacing is not that easy inside our world instead of that
Sometimes I just think it's better to take different colour like the one I decided to choose
From those clothes inside our world so from inside everything they have offered I got
Some colour which look perfect in them I feel maybe they look also normal in nature
So something look good on both side but something are just perfect for one world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...