Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Poem 190. Price


                     











                                                          Price
Once I saw beautiful statue I just wanted to see them but I always wanted to buy them
When I see that price I just know I can never buy because their price is so much that it was
Touching to sky and I can never buy them even if I have that much money to try because
Buying statue with so much amount it hardest task for my eyes I never spend so much on
Thing which is going to destroy so I never able to buy that thing and I just never try to spend
So much money on it so inside my life I feel that those statues are something really worth to
Try with my eyes but when price is so much I have to convince my heart that why I want to
Spend so much amount on thing which is going to break one day without much efforts or try
But then I thought maybe I can click one picture of it but when I start clicking pictures that
Owner came running actually I stood outside of that one shop but when I pose before that
Showroom that person told me with such anger that I can't click in that part and I suddenly
Felt something from inside of heart that I just don't want to look at that art because when
I can't buy it I never thought just clicking photos it will prove such big thief I just thought
That clicking photo will just give them publicity so when that owner said that thing with such
Hatred and anger I feel so hurt from inside of my heart I just wish that I should not made that
Trick of clicking near that art so when I went away from it I first did was deleted that photo
And finish memory of that art after all if that owner think it is so big crime then why should
I click before that art I just never thought that I never have right to that piece art until I can't
Have money clicking photo is crime before that art maybe in this world everyday we see
Different types of rules some just love clicking their things while some hate even  when we
See that view because we are not buyer some treat us like dust while other people give respect
To each and every person now this is most hard task for our thinking how can we understand
That we are not worthy of clicking that picture because we don't have money to buy that
Thing but somewhere in heart I could have respect it only if that person written it on notice
But when that one doesn't write on broad that thing how can I understand what is that person
Thought and what will be that person's thinking but I didn't keep that picture and slowly
I forgot that lovely statue because that one was no more lovely to me but one thing still
My mind I ask to my heart if I spend so much on my breakable body don't I have enough
Money to spend on it but then my heart answer that question straight away maybe I did
Like that much that thing sometime somethings seem so perfect in my life and inside my
Thinking I just feel one thing that I don't need to that statue and I started avoiding it but
When something is kept such a way and with such different thinking same thing happen
Which I guessed after some time that statue shop was closed because they don't manage
So much seller after all even if you want to say no try to say it with special respect to
Every human being maybe they are not that rich just as you wish and maybe they are not
That much wealthy but still in life they will manage to admire at least your beauty and then
Maybe one day they can tell someone about you who have money and even if they can't
Do it still what is bad in trying it because inside our life we can hardly get that thing because
That statue is so much worthy when someone admire it but far away from admire what is
True value of that thing you can always say no if that is your policy but try to say it with
Respect is duty of human being when you scream on someone it always hurt your heart
But when you can't scream on some person it will do a lot of harm to every human being
That are those person who are really harming so strange way we act as human being
When some one try to click one statue we are ready to do screaming but if we notice
Some one robbing we hardly come out to help that person as human being because
We feel that just protecting our shop is our duty and we are not at all have duty of
Protecting humanity because when people are innocent we can scream on them easily
But when some one who have wrong will come then that person can clicked photo so
Easily after all that person know how to do some screaming so we spend all our time
Just on screaming innocent people and never touch any wrong person because we never
Want to get involved in that argument personally so I am not allowed to click one photo
But thief are easily allowed to rob that shop since owner will never scream on them
As meaningful as he screamed on me so it seems me that this owner like someone who
Can rob him and think those person are a lot better buyer for him than you or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...