Saturday, May 12, 2012

Poem 210. Door

                                                             Door
When I see some faces they give joy to my heart when I see them I feel that my world
Will just jump with the joy because from my heart I just feel one thing this people are my
Well wisher and they will help me and give my every effort importance and encourage me
To try so when I think this way I just feel one thing in my sky those people will give me
Success and happiness inside my future and on my sky after all I have to try every time
To understand their feelings inside my future or in my sky so even when they say something
Wrong I try to understand them and try to give them try so from time to time inside sky
I just feel one thing that is why will those people say something wrong because they are
My well wisher they must be telling truth from their heart so inside our thinking and inside
Our task we feel one thing their talk is hurting our heart still on every moment and on
Every part I just feel one thing inside my heart which will tell us everything in life's part
That our well wisher will just have good in their heart this is how we think about some person
And some heart just because they smile on each day to please our heart and there are
Some days when they admire us so much they began to think we need them as our life's part
So I must think just from my heart that did I need to understand those person who are
Our life's part but then sometimes we are so sure that we are not wrong still these people
Keep claiming that we don't know the truth of that matter from inside our thinking and heart
In this thing I feel as if I don't understand and they are so great in each and every part
So inside our world and our world's part I just feel one thing on our thinking on our heart
That those well wisher are someone who are perfect on each and every part and our heart
So inside our  world and it's every part I feel so sure that I made some mistake in heart
But I never feel anything inside that person was so fully wrong inside our future and inside
Our heart I just feel one thing which is destroy our happiness part by part inside heart
Because I never thought that this person will help me from each and every part than
I just never feel how good person can turn into such a wrong heart because inside my life
In life's every part I just feel that one thing is so important for my thought as well as heart
In this world I just thought one thing from my heart that I just need to find some person
Who understand thinking as well as our heart but then it proved after some time that I am
Right from start so why did that person lied like this is biggest question for our thinking
And heart because inside our life on each and every part I just never expect that innocent
Face can have that ugly heart when you know someone so days after days then you began
To think from your heart that you need someone who truly understand your thoughts
As well as your heart because heart is something that beats one each and every time and
On each and every part it will just tell me one thing that you just can't trust so easily any heart
Because some people just move around with each and every thought they just never feel
At all hurt from one heart because inside our life and in life's every part we just feel that
We are wrong from start but sometimes it seems natural that we look at door when
We enter in house on that moment what did we thought we just feel that we have lost
Everything inside our heart because on every spot I just feel one thing inside our heart
That since that door was so beautiful house must be something unique on each and every
Part because inside our heart we just feel that we will win if we stop saying wrong thing
Inside our heart because just by door we can't able to guess what is stored inside that house
When door is so perfect we can never able to guess what is stored inside that house so
From that point inside our heart I just feel that door is so different than that house which
Is built by people who don't have much money in hand sometimes even some people
Are same way inside my life that I began to think that they are so good when we saw them
On first time with their smile but slowly we began to understand what is wrong and what is
Right inside our life because from each and every moment in life I just feel one thing in life
That I want to see that house which is perfect on every side may it's door may look
Not at all nice so I like to see same time of person who will look so nice from inside of mind
Not just like on that door on outside with show of power and big artificial type of smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...