Monday, May 7, 2012

Poem 201. Caged doll

                                                          Caged doll
When I see the doll I put it in cupboard because I want to keep it inside and fully safe
That doll was so precious to me that I don't want to use it or damage that doll just stayed
Inside that pack and remain always so safe that I feel beautiful of that doll just out of that
Box with hope to one day to play with her but when I saw my used dolls I feel that
It is safe inside that world so that doll stayed inside that cupboard without being used
And perfect for each and every person inside our future and our world so I thought that
This doll is something so nice but not damage as a thing inside this world I feel that
Doll is so nice at first then I suddenly felt it was just useless for my world because inside
My world I just feel one thing that I must understand what is use of that thing which is
Just kept because we wanted it to be stored inside our world but never ever used in
Their thoughts and their world because that doll is something so important for our world
When we are children but what is it's use in grown ups world so that doll just something
Not at all important for our world because inside our world every time I think that it is
About thinking which decide what is truly saving inside world of that thing because inside
Our world on each and every moment I just feel only one thing that our thing is not safe
If we kept that thing as a locked thing inside those cupboard I kept many clothes same
Apply to many we just store them when we feel really need of them in our life fully
So inside those cupboard stays clothes many but when we start using them then what is
Use of them because that fashion has left already because life is something important
For many so many times we can't able to use any thing inside our world as important
Thing so those clothes are something which become useless for our world fully inside
Our thinking we always think that those clothes which are stored perfect for us fully
But time will change and world will not accept them after some time fully because inside
World change is something perfect for me so inside our world those clothes stored but
They become useless for you and me so inside my world I just feel one thing that maybe
I should stop storing because precious things like ornaments can't wear and I force to
Keep them in locker for safety so inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing
That I started storing each and every thing because inside this world we must develop
Proper sort of thinking so inside my world I just never understand what are our true
Thinking and feeling maybe I made this one thought habit of me that I started stopping
When someone says wrong before me I just don't go against easily because I use to
Think maybe that thinking will cause many sort of harms for my thinking and for me
After all inside my life for me I just need to understand can this protecting keep me
Always from all sort of problems around me can I just keep quiet and achieve peace inside
Our world for my thinking and for me so inside my world for me I just have one feeling
That some people will just destroy that peace for me sometimes I feel I am trying to
Keep myself like that doll so that even when I see something wrong I just try to
Ignore it and stay away from it but then sometimes suddenly that evil starts to challenge
My world and my thinking I just never understand how did that evil dare inside my
Cupboard before me I think maybe because I am not that doll and that evil will always
Stay alive inside my future and for me so inside our life I just feel one thing for my self
Inside my world that by staying inside my self I am only caging me but then my teacher
Told me that I am not caging in fact that is right act by me after all I am a human not
A thing which can just can't act and do as other told me so when I have to act I have
To think twice before acting in world and handling world fully I need more knowledge
And skill for understanding those people and their thinking so I must not talk something
Wrong instead of that it is better to ignore their thinking fully because until I know this
World properly I can't say thing about it confidently I can make suggestion but they are
Not that proper fully when time will come I will feel fully prepared for that talking when
I ask my teacher which will be time when I answer them properly my teacher smiled and
Said when I think that they are just small children and I can easily able to ignore them
While smiling about their minor mistakes as if they are not big issue for our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...