Thursday, May 3, 2012

Poem 192. Truth of life

                                                        Truth of life
Many sort of birds I just love to watch them but best are the peacock feathers for life
Those feathers are beautiful and nice as well as expensive look nice for our eyes and
Those feathers have nice and lovely colors in life that feathers have nice soft touch and
They look pleasant to touch our life those feathers are something which I kept inside
Books and notebooks and then touch them from time to time when we take them near
My face because that feathers are nice to touch our body and it's part that feathers look
Perfect with all colors which look pretty for our eyes those feathers are some unique to
Touch and try because those feathers are something look pleasant for our beauty and
Those feathers are something which may look nice for their beauty and art so inside
Those feathers each for our design and colors pleasant for our art because those feathers
Are something which look beautiful for our art when we observe them that feathers are
Lovely and look carefully inside that moment because those feathers have nice colors
Inside their art because those colors are nice for piece of art these feathers have one color
Which began to pleasant for our heart these feathers lovely and beautiful which look nice
When we see that feather which will shift spirit inside our heart I was on top of world
Whenever I able to buy that feathers I use to treasure them because they are so special
I made hobby of this thing but still I just got one feather which I bought so even if I made
That thing hobby but still we can't able to buy that feather because they are rare from each sort
Those feathers are something which are perfect for our heart but inside my life I never remember
One thought how did they get that feathers from those peacocks but one day when I began
See those beauty inside those feathers inside our heart so those feathers are something which
Are not that perfect for our heart those colors are something so nice for our thinking and
Our art so inside our heart we just feel that on each feather I see that beauty of color and art
So inside those feather I just see beauty for my heart and so I start showing it to my friends
As some treasure because it is precious to my heart and then I show that feather to other
People who are important for me because I want to show everyone what I got from everybody
So inside our life and from our heart we just feel that we need to show everyone how lucky
We are so when I show it to others they just jump with joy but then suddenly my friend ask me
How can I manage to buy that friend told me how cruel is my act for getting those feathers
They killed one peacock I felt so shocked because I never thought that from heart and killing
Some beautiful peacock was horrible act I felt that in life I did one big crime but then some one
Came and said that our teacher was entering in class and I tried to hide it my best because
I didn't want to prove animal killer from heart but when my friend told it to teacher I learn
One thing just by calling someone friend did mean true friendship but then after some time
Teacher came near me then she observed that feather and admired it's beauty then she said
That killing peacock is illegal for all that feathers are collected from already dead peacock
Suddenly I feel so strange fear about them when I heard one word death no more that feather
Look so lovely to heart because that feather will not be perfect for our thought inside our heart
I just love to keep them with me and inside my books and in it's part so when I saw those
Feather I just feel one thing from heart that whenever they are related to death suddenly
I began to hate them from every part of that feather inside our life so inside our time those
Feathers are something which look pretty on sight but inside our life on every time I just
Think that feathers are so beautiful in each and every way but when we understood that
Those feathers are naturally made don't we have to make one guess peacock are not going
To give their feather in some exchange why sometimes our thinking quit in each and every way
Why sometimes our thinking stop in this way why can't we able to except that truth inside
Our life because death is some fact of our life it will always come to us from one way or
From other side we always want to have every thing always from death inside our life because
We never want to think about one word death in our life we feel as if it is bad omen but
Only if we can understand that truth of life that it is not bad omen but it is last truth of each life
And without it we will just kept moving without any sense and any purpose inside life so
Maybe it is bitter still we have to accept this truth of life and think about death as some last
Which will give nice ending to our life and maybe if I think this way I can take feather with me
And enjoy it's touch without thinking about that horrible death of peacock and think about
It's dance in rain and that peacock fully live and enjoyed beautiful and natural type of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...