Thursday, May 10, 2012

Poem 206. Security

                                                        Security
When I went in a sea I love to see that ship floats on cool and peaceful water without
Stopping for anything inside life that ship just floats so peacefully that it will give peace of mind
Inside our future and our life but when I see that ship I just feel one thing from inside my world
That those ships which look perfect inside our life must be something important for our sight
Because as peacefully ship live on those tides I just wish like those ships only if I can
Manage to float in water that easily inside our life because that ship will just with each and
Every tide still it stood their permanently inside my life those ships are something which
Are such lovely sight that on every moment I feel those ships can move on water from
One moment to another moment inside life so when that ship float on water I just feel
One thing from my heart and inside my life if only I can learn to move on water on each
And every time with those tides I can go on many sides maybe those tides are something
So important for our future and our life when I see those ships float as we prefer and like
Then how can those ship do it when I feel so scared with emotional tides but then suddenly
I thought don't I go in ship and then I can enjoy those tides because on those moments
They are nothing but just few forces which take us ahead inside our life those ships that
Float on water on first moment and first time they just have to feel physical adventure not
Emotional part of their life because they are just wooden ship they don't get touch by
Those emotions inside our life so from each and every part I just feel one thing that we can't
Stop our feeling by just being wooden in life because I saw many people who do it sometimes
Who just pretend that they are wooden and ignore those sorrows which happen inside life
Because inside our world on each and every part our emotions stress are some thing which
Manage to hurt our life and our heart so inside our life on it's each and every part I just feel
That ships are something so nice for our heart but being wooden is never any kind of gift
After all with sorrows joy will also vanish every time we face sorrows don't we hope for joy
And we will suffer on every moment inside each and every try so inside our life on each try
Like those wooden ship we can't feel happiness even with sorrow of our life in parts
So inside our life on each and every moment I just feel that ships are something that are not
That perfect you may feel sometime that they are so lucky but just think at that moment
Even when they reach on shore they don't feel that luckiness in their heart because inside
Our life on each and every part we just feel that happiness is something our life's important part
So on every moment inside my heart I just feel one thing that we can't win until we feel
Happiness inside our future or inside our heart those ships are something so beautiful for us
That even when they float they look alive to us on every point in life and on every time
In life we just feel that those ships are something nice so inside our life on every point
We just feel that our happiness is something so wrong in our life so when that ship float
I just feel one thing inside life that those ships are something which never get feeling in life
But when I look at them and feel that happiness inside I just feel that those ships are something
Which look perfect on each part of our life so even when they are not me still when they
Float I feel as if I float on water each and every time and inside my life I feel that happiness
Which even when I am not in that ship so my feelings are something which will in life
Everything if even when I am not on that ship I feel that happiness inside my life on each time
How can I leave those feelings which give me happiness even when I am not at all part of them
So inside my life on time to time I just feel one thing that we must understand that feelings
Are some important part of our future and our life I float with that ship on each time so
Suddenly I began to think that inside our life those ships floats from one side to another side
So from those ships which float on water we have one feeling inside my life that we will win
On each and every time inside my life I just feel one thing from my heart bits inside life
I just feel that I can bear storms and many things in life because when on each time I just feel
One thing inside life I want those feelings inside my future and my life but one more thing
I needed sometimes inside my life that is security of that shore which will give me happiness in life
After all I am not asking something big in life just sometime shore which I want for me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...