Sunday, May 13, 2012

Poem 211. My weakness

                                                       My weakness
Sometimes I will lose and sometimes I will win in life but that was never accepted
By me easily in my life because I always want to win so I turn each and every mountain
Which will help me to win in life but when I see my weakness then I began to feel that
I will not win so instead of losing I began to prefer to quit and go away from it inside life
Because I thought losing is something worst inside my life and I feel that instead of losing
I can win inside my life on any time but I just feel one thing inside life that I think if
I don't win it will be bad for my thinking inside our life because our winning is something
So important for our life so from time to time I just feel one thing inside my life that if
I can't win them maybe I just quit it inside my future and inside my life so from time to time
In my life I just keep on forgetting that winning is so important for my future and my life
So from time to time I just feel one thing inside my life that I want to hide my weakness
So I will not just try that thing in life so from each and every point I want something inside
My life that is I never want to lose because of my weakness inside my life but one day
When I say no my teacher asked me why I just told her my weakness which is my part
So from time to time inside my life I just feel one thing that I can't win so if I go ahead
To join others they hate me for weakness I have inside my mind so from time to time
Inside my life for each and every point I just feel one thing that I will lose if I tried to
Put my weakness in the work and if they lose they will never forgive me and I will feel
Guilty for my entire life so from time to time I just feel one thing from inside of mind
That I can win over my weakness inside my future and my life because weakness is something
So important part of my future and my life that weakness is one thing which will cause trouble
In our friendship if I lose on important time after listening to me my teacher nodded and
Then give me one pleasant smile and asked me that why don't I try to control my weakness
Inside our life from each part and each try I must try to control my weakness inside heart
As well as inside my thoughts and my thinking inside my part so I just feel that I hate them
From inside our heart that our weakness is something inside our heart because they are
Something which are my part she told if I work little bit hard I can control my weakness
And change many things which are my thoughts so those weakness are something so
Perfect for my thinking and for my heart so inside our life on each and every part I just
Think that our weakness is something for life's important part so from each and every point
And from each and every thought I just feel one thing that I must understand this world
From my heart because this world have some weakness inside it's part so from one side
I just feel one thing inside my heart that weakness is something so important sort
That even when my teacher convinced me for hours I just can't be agree with her from
My thinking or from my heart so I began to ask her can I ignore my weakness as
My part and can I become some thing which is life's part because inside my life on
That moment I just don't want to change any part because inside my life as my life's part
I just feel one thing from heart that I just did want to try because my friend will get angry
If I lose some part but when I try to control my fear and convince my teacher and
Told her that I can't control my weakness because it's like my part then my teacher
Look at me and show me her hand and asked me if that hand is not her body part
I nodded and told her yes then she asked me if she slap me is it okay then if she told
Me she can't control her part then I ran away from her and on that day I understood
One thing you just can't run away from anger you have one day face the trouble and
all types of odds because they will create problem for your heart so inside our world and
In our world's part I just feel one thing from heart that I just don't want to face anger
But one way or another it reaches to heart so if I face it straight way then it's best part
So from that day I understood one thing from my heart that I must learn to fight again
Anger that rises on some part because you can't make happy to each and every one
In this world because each person have different wish at heart some want to truth to win
But most have their benefit at heart so why we need feel sad at heart instead of winning
In each and every part we just do those things which are truth and perfect for our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...