Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Poem 216. Book of life

                                                      Book of  life
Each book has a nice and beautiful cover just by watching it I want to read the book
How beautiful I thought would be that book how perfect was it's cover and so nice was
It's look that by looking at it I feel convinced that it was a perfect book so inside that
Cover I thought that I can understand that book how perfect was it's beauty and look
So I spend all that money which was precious to me just to get that book which was
So lovely by it's look I even read story behind it but still it feel that this book was best
Because that story seem to me on that moment just something perfect to cheer up
My heart and make happy my brain so I just kept that book on my best day with hope
In quiet and peace I read it page by page so I went into market to buy that book inside
Our future and our life because when we sit and read those books inside my room
I was so attract to that book I read that book from every point inside our world and
Inside our life but when I began to move those pages inside that book then I read pages
Of that book maybe those pages are not that perfect when we look at matter and when
We need to have in them any look I just feel one thing that those pages are not that
Interesting for our world and for it's look so perfect may those pages but that don't mean
That book have interesting meaning which hurt every person inside when that person
Tried so hard inside their life while searching for proper meaning from every side and
Those books seems to lost all it's meaning so we just think they are so boring inside
That book I read nothing which touch our feeling and those books are something
So interesting that face after face we just tried hard to like that thing but that book don't
Seem to have any interesting type of meaning because if that book is so nice then
Why those pages seem to have lost all types of meaning but since that book have
So costly for me inside my world I just force myself to read it on each and every point
Inside my life because on one spot I have just thought that I had enough in life so from
That day I have decided one thing inside life that I will keep reading that book which
Don't have that good cover or cost inside life so from that point I just understood
One thing inside life that those books which look perfect are not something nice but
After that I never bought one book which have perfect cover in life I just bought those
Which have less cost and normal cover every time but they are all so same and not
So nice but I made it my rule never to buy fancy covers inside life after all those covers
Are something which are not beautiful as well as not nice and from point to point inside
My life I avoided those book until I found some perfect book with that nice cover inside
My future and my life because that book have so nice cover I thought it must be bad
Inside so in my life at one time I made one mistake and then try to rectify it but after
Repairing it I made once again a big mistake in life because from time to time we need
Some one to understand our life that cover can't tell about book inside our life and
Every time we look at those covers and see that they are not that perfect for our life
Because they just confuse us from time to time some types we assume that book is good
But it turn out to be bad in life and some time we assume it bad but it turns good in life
So never watch the cover and judge the book in life and never try to assume things without
Going inside their depth after some point because on each point inside our life we just buy
That is our true mistake inside our life that from time to time according to covers
We assume things in life when covers are nothing but just out side any judgement
Based on them brings problem inside life from time to time inside my life I just feel
One thing you are judging people totally wrong way inside life because people will
Change from time to time some good writer prefer good cover to attract what they write
Sometimes writing is not useless while others thing that it is important in life but that
Can't be told by cover from time to time inside our future and inside our life so just
Understand feeling of our mind because we can see those covers but not those people
Who wrote inside because many time covers are decided by other people not those
Who write so never in your life start problem by looking at cover inside my life so
From time to time try to read book and understand it instead of judging it just by cover
Which is given in life same apply to our future and our life never judge someone by face in life
Because face is cover which is given to us by god and book is something which we do in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...