Thursday, May 17, 2012

Poem 218. Time


                   










Time
I saw many types of the clock when I wanted to buy one nice and lovely wall clock in my house
I always used see those clocks which are so fancy still I hardly buy them in my life because I just
Use to think from time to time that why don't we buy that type of clock which will look so perfect
For my thinking and my life because beauty is something I just wanted to be part of my future and
Part of my life because from time to time I just feel one thing no one is buying that clock which
Is so perfect and nice for my thinking and for my mind because we never had any beautiful clock
Before us inside our house so on that moment I decided on that point I want to buy beautiful clock
Which look so perfect for my future and my life then I search for shops but when I look at those
Price I feel as if I am traveling on dessert while water is so far away from my thoughts and sight
So from point to point inside my life I just feel one thing that those watches are so costly that
Instead of buying them I can afford some expensive things which look more nice for my life and
Even those watches have nothing special to look at inside life but that salesman seems to so convince
That those watches are something so perfect and nice that those watches began to seem so interesting
Inside that people began to feel that they must understand that these watches are something important
For our future and our mind these watches are something which are nice as design after all that
Watch look so perfect even without any diamond setting inside our life after all we need those
Diamond so that this watch will look perfect for our future and for our thought and our mind
Because these watches have nice type of design they don't need diamond setting to make them
Perfect for our future and our mind so from one point to another point I just feel one thing inside
My life that we need to understand that I just need something not costly but something so perfect
For our future and for our life because that watch should look like something so nice and so perfect
I watch carefully for such a watch in life which have perfect diamond setting inside my thought
And inside my mind so how much that salesman convince me that this watch is worthy of it's cost
I just feel one thing from my heart that I just don't want that costly sort of watch so from each
Point I just have one thought that this watch is something which don't look at all like what I like
Or what I want so from that point I just search for watch but biggest problem in that I can't
Able to get anything inside my life because when I watch that clock carefully from mind I found
Out that I can't able to get proper sort of number from any side because when they sent
A diamond for numbers they don't place numbers so I can't see them on time because inside my life
I just feel one thing from time to time that I will not able to get those watches which look
Proper and perfect still we can able to see in them our life because those watches are something
Which are so important to life because we are going to watch in them on every second of
Our entire future and life how much we may wish not to feel upset but when clock don't
Show me clear time I will get so upset because no longer my life is about beauty it began
To run around time so from this moment inside our life I just feel one important point that
We will not see those clocks just for entertainment in life so when I look at those clocks
Which don't able to show me time immediately I turn to other clocks with hope that they
Will show me true time so on that day I understood one thing in life I need a simple clock
In life may those clocks on others wall look fancy but I need clock just for one thing in life
To understand truth of my life that is did I do my things on proper time because inside life
If I didn't do things on proper time then we will feel upset in our mind because after all
Our clocks are nothing but machine which will always shows us time and which will tell us
When we need to understand our thought inside our future and our life so never think this
In our life that clocks should be something fancy for our life because those clocks are nothing
But things which we can see from time to time and their beauty will not that much important
For my thinking and life because after seeing them again and again inside my life suddenly
Those clocks began to look so beautiful on each and every point inside our future and life
I just feel one thing in life our clocks are something so unique for our mind we want them
To stood by side on each and every time and when we began to get late instead of blaming
Ourselves we began to blame that clock which is stuck on wall for it's unknown mistake in life
So simple clock can do these things and I don't need costly clock in my future and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...