Saturday, May 5, 2012

Poem 196. Sound of birds

                                                       Sound of birds
When I heard sweet and nice sound of birds I just know that those moments are something
I can't enjoy in every day of my world because those moment are something so pleasant and
Nice that I feel those sound of birds are something which I must hear on every day of life so
Inside my world I just kept awake inside my life on each time and from those branches then
I feel that I must have to see that birds which are so pretty and beautiful as well as so nice
Then when I look at those birds which are making sound which are so pleasant for our life
I want to keep it with me those beautiful sounds inside our life because those sounds are
Something which touch our feeling and mind so I have just decided inside my life that those
Sound should be with me so I thought that way for long time at first I don't get any idea
Inside me but after some time I have an idea I thought maybe those sound of birds will
Help me on that tape recorder I decided to record them every day with all kind of efforts
So I ran from one point to totally different and then those sounds are recorded by me with
All efforts because those sounds are so pleasant for me that every day I heard them finally
Those sounds of birds are something interesting and nice for me but when  I try to record them
It was really hard task for me sometimes I need to stood on those trees then naturally I feel
If I stood on those trees I can record them properly but sadly it was not possible for me
So I started trying from down to record it fully then after some time a person came to me
And that person told me I can get those CDs in shop which is located down from me so
I went there and saw all those records they are so perfect for my thinking and heart so
Inside my life for me I got what I wanted fully because those recording are something which
Make me so pleased and happy that on those moments I feel that happiness is alive in me
So thought I got what I wanted fully on each and every day I can hear those sound and feel
Happiness which I feel on that moment fully so I took those CDs then I went back and
Started my life normally every day things slowly manage to take my whole time and my life
Became something so busy fully that inside my life on every moment I feel from heart that
I just need to start to race every day just as per my life suggesting to me so on every moment
I started to go as per my thinking in every day and as per my schedule with use of daily things
Inside my life as human being I always feel that I can get those things which are so nice but
Still somewhere in my life on every day I just keep forgetting to hear that sound or that
Recording which will use to take me near nature and used to give pleasure to me so inside
My life on every day I just start thinking about those sounds which are inside me so
I can easily enjoy it on each and every time with those sounds inside my life I feel that
I can once again go to those mountain with just pleasant sound inside our life but on each
Time I just feel every time that I can always listen to this thing from my heart inside my life
I will once again feel those birds outside but then when I began to listen those sound of CD
With my closed eyes I feel something is totally wrong inside at first I thought that CD is not
Proper but then I remember I have also played it on that day when I bought it on those mountain
Side it is normal for me inside my life but when I just played something is wrong in that music
It doesn't feel like birds are around me any more in life but then I just thought one trick
Which is perfect for my life after all inside my life on each and every time we just feel that
This music is not something which is pleasant for our life after all inside our life they think
That music is so perfect for our life because when I listen to it again and again I feel that
It is something not so nice because those music is something which is don't take us that near
To that sound at least not me in my mind I feel that I began to miss that touch of air and
That leaves in my life so I decided to go out and look at those bird which are around me in life
But those birds are not that beautiful in life they just look okay on every side but then they make
Sound maybe they are not that pleasant still they touch my heart from each and every side
Because those sounds are something so nice for my life because I can able to see that bird alive
That bird have that beauty which make me forget those sounds of beautiful birds on that CD
So I just feel that we can't copy nature how much we may try it after all nature is just nature
It is most beautiful thing of life no one can make it alive inside our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...