Thursday, May 24, 2012

Poem 233. Benefit

                                                       Benefit
I was always thinking that someone is holding my eyes so tight that I can't able to see
Those things inside my future and my life so from point to point I just feel that I can't see
Those things which hold powerfully our eyes because from time to time I feel just one
Thing inside our life we feel that our voice is so confused by those eyes which have
So much power that it convince me even before I try to look behind but even if
We tried to see ahead inside our life we just feel one thing from time to time and that
Is truth of our life we feel that our happiness is something so precious for our thinking
And our mind but I feel that our thought  will get lost by power of those talking in life
Because those talking is something not that precious at all after all in our life then
We just thought our brain is under control by that sweet and scary voice because
Every time I just think one thing inside my life some time when I think that person is
True and sometimes I think that person is risky I nodded on every statement of that person
From time to time inside my life but one thing is so true that when such person come
Before inside my life how hard may I try but still I can't able to look ahead and behind
That person inside our future and our life because after each and every time I just feel
One thing inside our life that our all thoughts are something which are right just stay on
That point we never dare to say truth inside our future and our life because from point
To point inside our life that I feel one thing inside our life that on each point we feel that
We are on wrong side from our mind still we feel one thing in our life that we can't go
Against those thoughts and our life after all those thoughts are something which are
Proper inside our life because from point to point inside our life I just feel one thing
That is part of our life we thought our thinking will just stopped by those eyes because
Those eyes doesn't let us go ahead on any movement inside our life because those
Thoughts are stopped by those deadly eyes so from time to time I feel that from every
Point my mind is stopped and my comments are kept locked just due to power of
Those eyes but from every point I just feel one thing inside my mind those eyes have
Power over me from time to time but then on some time I just feel one thing from inside
Our thoughts are kept secret inside our future and our mind so from time to time inside
Our life I just feel one thing inside our life I feel those eyes are holding my attention and
Giving me problems inside our life because on every point I just feel something so nice
About those thoughts which I want to expressed but they are stopped by those eyes
But then one day I feel maybe my thinking are totally wrong inside our future and
Our life I thought that inside our life from time to time that those things are something
Inside our life because those thoughts are something so precious for our mind but
Still I feel sometimes inside my life it is not those eyes that have strength but it's just
Weakness of our mind after all inside our life I feel from time to time inside our life
I feel just inside our life I feel that from each and every point I just think inside life
After all in our life our thoughts are something totally wrong inside our life because
Those eyes don't have that much power to control of our mind but from point to
Point we just think one thing inside my life I feel those thoughts are something which
Control my mind so from point to point I think about life so on each point I began to
Think on each point it seems like one thing inside our life after all those points are
Something which disturb me are my wrong thinking of mind I gave that power to
Someone inside our life because that power used to say many points from time
To time inside our life I just feel one thing in life that is we are on wrong point
Because those thoughts are something which have control over our thought and
Our mind because from that thing don't have enough power inside our life that
From point to point inside our life after all we must think something totally wrong
For our mind that instead of waking up that strength we just keep surrendering
From time to time inside our life because we just thought one way in life that we
Feel that we need something important in life so from every point I just feel that
We must teach our mind to control our thoughts and start fighting inside our life
Because no one have power inside our life so from time to time in life we just
Think that we need to understand to get strength of our mind from every side so that
We can fight inside our life because it is possible for each and every human mind
So from every time I just feel something if you decide watch all then only you can
Do it in minutes after all we want security so much inside our mind so just for our
Thoughts and benefit try to wake up our thoughts for benefit of our own useful mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...