Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Poem 217. Ego


                 










Ego
When you see sorrows you just want to run away but when you see the happiness
Why do you just grab it every way because we forget to find the reason and true cause of feeling
In our future or our life because happiness is something which is needed by us from time to time
But if we happy  then don't you think we need sorrows to stay away from us inside our life
After all sorrows are only important thing than happiness inside our life from one point we start
It is the main source of our life I just feel one thing that from point to point I feel my sorrows
Are increased day by day inside my life because slowly as days when ahead I feel one thing
Inside my life that I just don't want to be hurt and for that I am ready to do anything which is
Important for my life because from point to point I just feel one thing inside my life that this
Happiness will remain intact for our future so from point to point inside my life I just feel
One thing that is important for my future and my life I must reduce my sorrows inside life
So many things inside our future and our life I just feel our sorrows will reduce after some time
But they will not reduce and get away from life they just keep coming inside our future
Inside my life from one view inside our life I just feel one thing that is how perfect is my thinking
About those sorrows inside our life when sorrows start to make trouble inside my life I just
How bottled are my feeling inside when I should give equal importance to happiness and
Sorrows inside my life I just feel one thing that I have equal right on every feeling inside mind
Those sorrows are something so interesting for our life that I began to think I don't able to find
Their cause even after lot of tries because sorrows enter from so much sources inside our life
And sorrows cause so much trouble to each person inside life how interesting it feels that
Our sorrows never goes out of our mind as our happiness goes out on each and every time
So for those sorrows I just feel one thing that they are nothing but just confusions of my life
I can reduce my sorrows if only I can understand their mind because inside our mind I feel
That sorrows bring out pains which are inside and then when I start looking I found one
Tenant inside my heart and life we call it our ego which manage to destroy many things in life
And ego never pays us anything instead of that we force to pay ego many times because
Ego manage to hurt many person from time to time and ego manage to help many person
Inside our future and inside our life because ego is one thing which never let us forget that
What are we inside our life and ego will tell us every thing which we feel from inside in life
Ego tell us what we want from other people inside our life ego is some thing which called
Best obstacle inside our future as well as inside our life because ego will destroy us on
Each and every step instead of teaching us adjustment from time to time so ego try to teach
Our thinking what is wrong and what is right from some point of view I just feel that
I don't want to be part of that problem but still ego stays in our mind it never let us live
As we wish from time to time it just tries to irritate us from time to time inside our future
And our life I just feel that even when I don't want it to enter still ego seems to love
Many things in life because ego manage to tell me what I don't get in life and after hearing
Those kind of things my future suddenly stops on each and every point so inside my life
On each and every point I just wish one thing from inside that our future never get hurt
By that small thing called ego in my life until it comes to destroy my peace and bring sorrows
To me and then only I began to understood it's power of destroying so inside my life
On each and every part I just feel one thing why did we need to keep ego so strong at heart
Only if we can forget it from heart but ego seems like tenant which never pays rents at all
Instead of that we are the one who force to pay that rent so inside my life I want to
Throw it away again and again then once again that ego enters inside my life and then
It began to hurt me from each and every side so I just feel one thing on every point that
Ego is something about feelings that hurt us inside only if we can able to throw it away but
It always return like some unwanted pet inside life and instead of paying us rent that
Ego forces us to pay rent inside our life so from time to time I just feel one thing inside life
That my ego is at least leave my mind some times but still it is still hidden somewhere inside
But some people just keep that ego and show it like some medal of life but just always
Remember one thing one day this ego will make you pay inside your future and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...