Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Poem 231. Prepare

                                                        Prepare
When I was expecting that  problem never comes in our life suddenly that same problem
Come on my horizon with sunshine and on that moment I feel so painful inside my life and
Just don't understand how did this problem manage to come in time because on this time
I was so prepared by every angle inside life I feel it is so wrong to have that problem back
Again inside our life because time will change inside life on each and every point we just
Feel one thing inside our life we feel that we are on wrong side inside our future and our life
And from time to time I just feel one thing inside our life problems are something which
Comes on our horizon on that time I thought I am so prepared from time to time inside life
We feel just one thing inside our future and our life so on each and every point I feel that
That those problems are never gone from my future or my life because they come inside
My life from time to time so after facing some type of those problems I just feel something
Inside our life because we are not preparing things inside our life after all in our life then
I think that inside our life I just feel one thing inside our life from time to time we have
Nothing but just some ideas of our mind we think that our thoughts are something which
Are nice for our mind after all inside our life I feel that I am prepared inside my mind
After all those problems need solutions from time to time inside my life so for getting
Out of those troubles I began to find solutions inside our life about those problems which
Look not that perfect for our future and our mind because I want to solve that problem
And for it I took hours of my life and then I thought with confidence inside life after all
Those things are something which are truly prepared inside our life so they have something
Inside our life after all in life I find every thing will help you inside our life after all inside
My life those problems needed solutions on each spot inside our future and our life so
From each time I feel one thing inside life those resources have some solutions for problem
Inside our life after all inside our life we think that inside our life I just feel one thing inside
Our future and our life because those problems are something which look odd in our life
We think from point to point inside our life I feel just one thing inside my life that those
Thoughts are something which wrong from each and every side I feel that we are nothing
Because those sources are something so perfect inside our life because on every point
I just think that I need to find some ideas inside our life because those sources are
Something in our life that we think that we are prepared inside our life because I thought
Those resources will help me inside my life but when truth come out then I found out
That nothing can prepare me for those problems inside my future and inside my life so
From every point I just thought that we need to prepare inside life from time to time
Inside our life so from time to time inside life we just feel one thing that inside
My life from time to time we have to prepare inside our life after all inside life
From time to time we just feel one thing inside our mind we need to understand that
I feel same thing inside our mind because happiness is something which is important
Inside our life after all inside life we felt that we have something special thoughts
Inside our mind I feel that inside our life after all we are prepared for that
We want inside our life we think that we want to advise those people have to
Understand our thoughts are something which look perfect for our thinking and life
We feel that our problems and sorrows will always stay with us in life but from time
To time we just feel one thing inside our life we feel that those preparation stays
Useless from every angle of our life because our life is something which help us
From time to time inside our life we feel that our efforts just useless for our future
And our entire life so after that in life we think that we must understand those things
That we can't be ready for problems inside our life so from time to time inside
Our life we feel that from point to point inside life but I thought that one thing is
Perfect in our life then I think one thing inside  life so I went inside our life
After all in our life I think that when next time problems comes in our life
I feel that from time to time that it will no longer seem that scary next time inside life
So without even efforts sometimes I think last time taught me many things for next time
And I become once again I am become prepared in our life on every point inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...