Sunday, May 13, 2012

Poem 212. Tackle


                 











                                                            Tackle
I always want to grow one nice and beautiful plant I bought many types and sort plants
Look best on their strength and some look perfect in every and each form inside world
I took best care of them but still those plants can't say their best inside our world and inside
Our mind on each and every way that those plants are so nice and so perfect but when I put
Them inside my garden they are not that nice and that perfect because on every moment
I just wish from heart that those plant grow in best way after those plants are something
So nice as well as perfect and I hope for their growth on each and every day because I think
In all ways these plants are something which will look perfect but even after lot of care I feel
That those plants are something which look so nice and perfect but just after some days
All those plants damage in some way inside our life day after day at first time when I set
My plant weather suddenly turn against and that plant don't survive as I hope it to survive
On each and every day so from inside my mind I just feel one thing that those plants are
Something which needed proper sun as well as proper sort of rain sometimes it's too much
Sun and sometimes it is too much rain so I feel so troubled and irritated one day finally
One plant manage to survive for some days then suddenly small boy of neighborhood
Thrown his ball wrong way and then that plant fall on ground and destroyed in many ways
So from one side and each moment we just feel one thing inside my world how can I handle
That neighbor because how many times I have told that boy not to play there and how many
Times his parents told him before my eyes but that boy never understand value of that thing
Inside future and inside our life so from time to time I just wish that sun will rise in my garden
On perfect time and finally that happen then I pray to god not rain too much this time and
Then it happen once again in life that small boy manage to destroy it I know how much
I tell him but that boy never listen to me or his parents in life because that boy is that way
In entire life so from one spot I started to grow that plant and many people started to
Destroy it I just have one question inside my mind how can something survive if it have
So many problems inside life I just feel as if I must have to give up that hope in life then
I saw one plant which was grown on one corner of road inside worst weather and
It don't know what is that plant but it's flowers look nice so I put that plant outside
With lots of effects every type and every sort because those plants are nothing but
Just something inside our life which is nothing but just a poisonous plant which stood
In our garden I placed one nice sort of flower so inside our world but then it turn out
To be wrong sort and poisonous so this is truth of world we need to find that plant which
Was right for our world but that plant don't be something which have poison inside our
Garden and inside our world so from each and every point I just felt one thing in world
That I want some plant with strength but not one with poison inside our world but
So once again I force to throw away that plant out of my world but now I understood
One thing I can't find plant which is suitable for my garden so I just thought may be
I should quit searching for such plant in life as part of it because I understood one thing
I can't change my weather and I can't change my neighbor so I can't have then
One day I look at that plant which I always thought dying but it was not dying it was
Just upset little but due to those problems in my life so from time to time inside
So from that point I started to take care of same plant which I thought that one is
Dying slowly and slowly it blossom again inside my garden and give pleasure to my life
So maybe my plant was not wrong it was right choice problem was that I was not
Giving that plant proper chance in life sometimes we just change our routes so much
Inside life that we began to feel that we are on wrong side we think we need to find
Something proper for our life but still sometimes I feel in my mind that if we give
One more chance to that plant it can survive or you can always find next one but
Inside your life on that time you need to be more careful about it in your life because
Your life will confuse you from time to time inside life so you need to find something
Which know how to tackle all these things inside our future and inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...