Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Poem 202. First

                                                             First
When I was in school I was nice student but still sometimes luck don't go as we want
So I lose with one mark my class and  I never went in wise student's class because
Once that chance was gone we can't ever get again that chance so I just always stayed
Inside always in normal class which had normal teacher and simple student who work hard
It was nice but still I always thought how lucky are those students who went to that class
Because some one my friends managed to get in that class they got best teacher who
Teach them anything excellent who are important for me when I heard that when they
Learn those things they can actually feel that they are in that chapter of history from
Their thinking and their heart because that teacher really told them with so nice way
That they can imagine easily all those facts in that class I just started imagining how
Wonderful will be to sit inside that class where teacher can bring before you whole world
Not just some part slowly I began to imagine goodness inside that class I began to think
That something so special about it from heart that I thought maybe they can really get
Feeling while teaching they move inside those stars because from those teacher I heard that
Those teacher make it easy for our heart so inside our life to understand every chapter
And each and every part we feel that this would make me so easy to learn all studies
And they will make perfect for our heart after hearing this even I tried to admire some of
My normal teacher but every friend ignore me because they are just interested in those
Wise class and excellent teacher at one heart I feel that I must hear that class once
On other heart I feel I am doing injustice to my teacher who teach me every day with
Full efforts I just think from heart I like inside this world but still teacher of wise class
Become dream for my world life is so strange that when we don't get something then
We just feel that it is heaven for human being because inside our life and inside our study
My friends told me that those teachers can make miracles for me so inside my life on every
Thinking I just feel one thing I love my teachers but then I feel that they are not that best
For my future and for me because those teacher are people who can change my whole
World for my thinking and for me so inside my life for every day we feel that this world
Is something so important for that it is injustice that we don't get that world something
Important is missing for me so when I see that world I just feel one thing that we can't
Able to change anything because inside this world for me I feel that these things are
Not that necessary for me but still when I started hearing those stories I began to feel
Maybe I am wrong and I don't understand way of proper teaching inside my world
And for me so I just feel that maybe I love my teachers but they are not that best for me
And so even when I come first in my school still I feel that I am missing something big
And since I don't got in wise class I am must be fool how easily in life we began to believe
When someone tell us that we are not intelligent and we are just fool that is when we make
Mistake about doing something wrong inside our world and for our thinking of our world
We feel that other are so great and we are something useless in world because we think
That inside our life we just feel one thing that we don't got brain so we don't got better thing
Inside our life and on just that moment wrong thinking starts in life I don't feel but my
Friends feel jealous about those wise class girls in life they say they are snob and they don't
Talk to them and they feel that they are so great that they are hardly nice for their thinking
And hardly nice for them so inside our life on each and every way when we think this way
Suddenly all world seem stood against us in each and every way but I can't feel jealous
Because some of those girls are my friends and they never treat me in wrong way they just
Always treat me in their best way as they treated me always so strange is this world and
So different is it's thinking sometimes even when I don't talk to do my shyness they call
Me snob and treated me like that wise class girl with bad manners in every thing I just
Feel from my heart only one thing never just assume about others totally wrong thing
Because one day when I was talking to my friend who is from wise class she told me
That her teachers are normal just like me so just feel we both are equally happy but then
She said I am so lucky because I always stood first in my class and they always announce
My name every year and she could hear it nicely she just said one thing that touch my heart
Even when she got better mark she had nothing because there are more intelligent people
Surrounded her in days but I have normal people around me so I can be best in my people
Instead being a student who stood in hundred students and hardly noticed by anybody
I am still so confused that who is right and who is wrong but I understood one thing that
Until you learn to be happy in what you get happiness never enter in your life fully.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...