Monday, May 21, 2012

Poem 227. Personal advice

                                                Personal advice
My teacher has taught me many types of values and morals on each and every day and
I read them all on every day because when teacher taught you then you must understand
And write it in examination in proper way so some just remember it so best and other
Like me want to use it inside their life so as days went ahead I went ahead with my life
But still from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing that we are on totally wrong
Side and totally wrong point inside our life because in our life we feel nothing important
In those values of our life because we thought those values are something which are not
That important for our life because our teacher taught us one thing that we must not
Leave our morals and truthfulness inside our life and from each point we just feel one thing
Inside our life that from point to point that our morals are something which should be left
Far away from our life because those morals are hurting many people inside life and because
Those morals are causing many problems inside our future and inside our life from time
To time in our life we just want one thing that we must enjoy our life that was what some
Of my friends use to think which I meet later inside my life on those days they use to say
Morals are nothing only money matter more in life because if you got money then you
Can surely manage to destroy our enemy and manage to get peace of our future and
Our life but from my heart I wish that those friends can understand that I can't quit my morals
Such quickly inside our life and we can walk with morals and maybe still get what we want
From our life even on those words my friends use to laugh on my face and use to tell me
That I am nothing but a scared goat inside my life and if I live this way maybe I can never
Able to see that person inside our life from point to point inside our life I just feel one thing
That in our life how can we forget those morals in life after all those morals are some basics
Which are part of them from each and every side I just feel one thing that morals are something
Which will mean with us for entire life how much I wish to think that we are doing something
Wrong inside our life but convincing them that thing seems a impossible sort of task inside life
I started from one way and then landed one another point even if I prove each point properly
Still I think that I am not supported by any friend of mine they just want enjoy and morals
Are something not important for life because they want just to enjoy every part of our life
So every time I saw that I am alone with morals if I don't join them inside our life so from
Time to time inside our life I just feel one thing inside my life that how can my morals win
If I just remain alone in life how can morals value if they win in life that one question I always
Asked my mind but still I never went with them because when comes question of choosing
Between morals and friends I like morals more in life I don't know I am wrong or right
But this is what I am inside my life so from point to point inside my life I just feel one thing
That I need to adjust with many things inside our life because as days went ahead inside
My life I just feel one thing on every point that I need to understand those problems in life
Because from each point I feel one thing inside my life morals are my best friend from time
To time inside our life so there alone maybe I can stand but not without morals in life
Because what my teacher taught me is something so important to my thinking and my mind
So from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that morals are something
Important for our future and our life because as days when ahead I made new friends inside
Life and my life is so perfect and so nice on each and every point but even on those
Moments I use to think sometimes why did my friends don't understand me on that point
I feel that insult from my heart and mind until one day I saw one of my friend screaming
On some one on that road in life that friend was not happy with whatever inside life
And that friend was also not pleased by future that stood before that one inside life
So that friend who use to tell me that their life will become fun was not so funny at all
In real life that one was screaming so loudly that anyone can notice it inside their life
So I just ran away from that road avoiding that friend as much as possible inside their life
Because on each and every point I just feel one thing that we can live as we like in life
But if you ask me always choose your teacher over your friend inside your life because
Teacher teaches what is written on books and those writers know properly about life
But never take any one's personal advice may it be your teacher or your best friend in life
Because maybe they want best for you but they don't seem to know anything proper about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...