Sunday, May 20, 2012

Poem 224. Alike

                                                         Alike
Leaves of trees moves from one side on other I felt like a bird sitting on that branch
And enjoying the nature then in that park I saw many animals which are so nice from
Every point inside our world I saw their beauty and saw their strength inside this world
I began to think how good to be like one of them inside our world then I thought that
I can't turn into animal when I was human then one day I read one line in one book and
That change my thoughts and world it said you can do anything if you want to be that
Thing inside our world so from that day I just one thing inside our life from every thinking
That if I tried to act like those animal I can be just like them as human being so inside
Our world we can become something so better for our thinking and inside our nature
Many animals feel that something is so right that we must imitate each and every thing
So inside our world and in our thinking I feel that I must get qualities of animal as in
Our thinking so I told to the world when I began thinking that those animals which look
Nice and have qualities are perfect for human being when we start thinking about animals
I start searching I just thought maybe I should ask my friend about it before deciding so
On that I talked to my friend and so with her I started deciding each point inside life
So then one by one came animals of every time inside our thoughts and inside our mind
At first we started from lion inside our choice but I just said I don't like it because
It look so scary to me when I look at him that lion seem to roar on me on each and every
Point inside our life even I feel that if I am near him little bit more lion could have eat me alive
So lion was not my choice from each and every side I just feel scared by lion's actions
Inside my future and inside my life from every point then after that lion comes next
Some animal which have strength but still look peaceful to my eyes and from point to point
We thought that elephant is so best inside our life but then we thought elephant got
We just feel that we don't have that strength which elephant posses inside our future and life
Because elephant can remember things so perfectly and well inside our future and our life
So we can't choose elephant as much as we like because we just remember limited things and
Limited days inside our future and inside our life after elephant we suddenly began to think
That we must think some animal which got less strength inside life so we suddenly thought
Of owl inside our life but we don't got that intelligent which owl possess in life and
We just feel one thing that is we can't have that power of brain which owl posses in life
And we just love to sleep on our proper time inside our life after that we thought about
Many animals nothing suits our thinking or our style because these animals are not that
Perfect and nice for our future and our life then we turn to animal who are domestic one
Inside our life and those animals are cats and dogs we just decided to give them try
But then when we saw cat jumping from so high place and stood perfectly shocked by
That sight so we can't do that and then we heard those screams of woman to said cat
Had stole her milk and for us it seems like a bigger crime so from that point we just feel
One thing inside life that we need some animal who is honest inside life so then we thought
Dog which is so brave and honest in life and it can be called perfect quality inside life
But then came next question that asked to us which tell us that we need a owner
If we decide to become dog in life and who can be our owner we just don't prefer
Anyone inside our future as well as inside our life from time to time inside our life
We just feel one thing as part of our life we thought that we can see animals from time to time
Inside our life but we can't get animal inside us even when we feel their qualities are something
So nice because from time to time inside our mind we feel that no animal can be imitated
In it's qualities from time to time inside our life so then we find animals which are perfect
As their own but we can't use their qualities in life how upset we feel on that day inside
Our life because we just loved those animals so much in life that we feel we must be like
Them inside our future and our life so from point to point inside our life we feel that in life
We can't be something like them and useful for our life so on that day I read one thing
In book about life that we must not try to imitate other person then only we can become
Some thing useful in life so then I understood why we can't imitate animals in life because
God want everyone to act in different way on each and every day inside our life and
That is true rule of winning just take some quality but you can't perfectly alike in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...