Sunday, May 6, 2012

Poem 198. Wrong help

                                                      Wrong help
Many times I looked in the sky I watched many things and they are so nice
Which always please my eyes on each and every sight but then one day I just
Thought may be for once I could look at ground then I saw many people walking
Or running each person seem to have some own worry and their faces don't have laugh
Then I just thought that why am I looking at sky when I can easily help those people who
Are walking around me and my world so I started for looking at those people who
Really needed my help inside my world when I look at some people they look needy
But when I went to help I just found one thing people never trust or your word because
People are found of trusting their personal angels people just think that some people are
Good and nice and about other people they just don't want to hear inside their future and
Inside their life so on each and every point in life they never understand you how much
You may come and help them inside their life they just don't take help from you on each time
But still they just worship that person who is perfect for their mind even when we help them
They began to it's credit to that person who doesn't even come to help them on that time but
Still it seems that helping these person is so sad for our life that we began to think that
Maybe we should need to look at sky than helping those people inside our life so we start
Looking at some person inside our life we feel that maybe we need to stop helping those
Person inside our life but when in our life we decide to help someone I just feel that I can't
Stop that inside my life because I feel god is asking me why I am not helping that one in life
But when I try to tell that power that one don't care in my mind just another question arises
Do I always care for each help which I get inside my life and inside my mind but I know
It very well that I have done same mistake inside my life so when other does that mistake
I don't have any right to claim about it inside our life so from time to time inside my life
I just have to helping people who are not at all obligation about it in life because they never
Think we help them just give every thing  credit to someone else in their life and if that one
Is our enemy then it will be worst moment in life on that moment I want to pray to god
And say please take away the wish to help that sort of people inside our life but god never
Does it because inside god's eyes we must help each person it doesn't matter if we like
Or dislike so horrible is our luck when we help such a person in our life and hope that
This person will understand that thinking which will please us from every side in life so
On every moment I just feel in life may be watching sky is better hobby in life because
When we hear praise we just always like but when we do something against even any one
Our help to them no longer matter inside their eyes they just feel that we have done nothing
For them or they claim that we should change for our own good inside our life so from
Time to time we just feel that we don't need someone inside our life because that help
Will just create problems in our life still once we start that processes turning back seem
Like hard task for our life so from that moment I just feel one thing inside life that we help
Limited people according to our choice inside our future and our life so on every moment
I just feel that some people will help us and some people will never understand our thinking
Inside our life so on every moment we just need to understand when and how to help
Other people inside our future and our life because those people are never suitable for anything
In our eyes but when we are forced to help them I just feel one question from each side
Why did god choose so hard task for our life helping those people who care about you
Seem so easy for our life and on every moment inside our life I just feel that we have done
Something totally wrong from each and every side because when we start helping someone
Helping that person until end seem like a rule of life but then one day I just feel that
Maybe I will break that rule for once in life but when I stop helping that one I feel that
I did right thing inside my future and my life so from each and every point I just feel one thing
That if someone don't need your help or don't understand value of your help never help them
That one in your life maybe you will feel guilty at first but slowly your god will tell you
That not helping that person is alright because helping that person seems like big mistake in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...