Thursday, May 3, 2012

Poem 193. Purse

         
           










 Purse
Once I use to shop for fancy bags and party wears each one is so perfect and delicate
That I have to handle everything with such care because even if I did something with strength
That purse use to break because I have pushed in wrong way so inside that time on each thing
I wear I use to find them in a such way that princess stood before me everywhere because only
Those fancy things used to look good my dream was just to wear something which will look
Perfect and shiny when ever I walk with it I must look like princess and nothing look perfect
Except thoughts of that princess it was that time when even I use to break my nail I used to get
Tense by thinking how can I adjust with that broken nail even that broken nail used to seem like
Something not at all correct in any thing or any way so inside life on each and every moment
I use to think that I must not do something that will break my nail even if I use to plant a tree
I use to put hand gloves to protect my nail only while cooking I just used to forget sometimes
About my nails and then if before occasion I just break my nail I just used to think that I must
Cut and adjust my each and every nail whenever I used to choose my dress I use to think
Twice about which colour is perfect for my dress because on that occasion I used to think that
Some one who is perfect in my life that person is princess so I must dress just like her in each and
Every sense whenever I feel it is necessary to understand it in each and every way so when
I start to use my lipstick on that moment I used to think twice before I feel sure that nothing
Better I can able to get in fact that lipstick is just best so on each moment I just use to think about
My dress but slowly life went ahead still I like princess but instead of their just dress I began to
Think many things I want to get I want now to work on each day to get what I want in my way
I have to do my duties on each and every day and trying to do it is not that easy in many ways
Because in life when you sent goal before you on that day we feel that winning is not always that
Easy for our ways since inside life we have to struggle in many ways I just feel that we must
Understand what is good and what is best for our future and for our goal which we have set
In life those fancy things were force to keep on backstage because life slowly become a race
In which we are force to run on each day because inside our life on every day we feel that
Our race is something which should be fastest so while running that race we can't use those
Fancy things because either they broke or they just can't act fast as we wish in every way
Because fancy things are something which no longer seems nice because they become obstacles
Inside my daily life because those thing are something which are needed to be used inside life
Those things are something so precious for life that using them seem like burden on my life
Those delicate things which make me princess are really nice but I just can't walk fast in them
Or I can't go out on every place with those fancy dress in life for some days they may seem
Perfect for our life but after some days they are something too expensive and delicate for
Daily use in life because inside my life on every point I just want to go ahead and run with
Speed that compare with wind in life but it is not possible to move so fast inside life so I thought
At least I can try to walk in faster speed in life so that every day become perfect for my goal
And target inside my life on every spot and on every point I just feel that I must understand
Many things in my life which are important for my thinking and my life so I just don't want
Those delicate things to destroy my hope inside my life so every time I just think one thing
Inside our life so on every point just think that those expensive and delicate things are something
Perfect and nice for every time because these things are something we really use like that
Change in my choice slowly happen inside my life and every day I feel as if I have not change
At all in life because still I watch those princess and love to shop those things in life but one
Day I went out to shop one purse for me in market and started searching for perfect purse
For my life I look around in those fancy purse but nothing seem perfect for my life and
I spend many hours in searching that perfect purse of my life but still I feel that I can't found
That purse because that purse was not on that counter where I searching for it then that
Sales Girl came advice me that I should go on other side because that purse is not there
And I can't get perfect purse in life that girl showed me a perfect purse which can be useful
For lady who daily work and buy many things in life not party wear it was something strong
Which can carry lot of stuff inside it so when she showed in to me I just feel once again
I must look at myself because mirror will may tell different story about my life because
Suddenly I was no longer looking like some young girl inside my life but looking at someone
Who like her work and does it daily in life how easily we change and never feel it in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...