Thursday, May 24, 2012

Poem 232. Life

                                                        Life
Have you ever thought that what should you do in life in your life you may have
Different types of dreams but one thing I feel sure about them inside our life because
I tell you one thing for sure that is we can never dream anything ugly we just dream
Lovely things in life so when I see those dreams I just feel one thing from my mind
That is we all think one thing that right is that way which is always beautiful on each
Moment of our future and in our life because on each and every  moment just feel something
Beautiful will be right and we feel that those places which look perfect will be so nice
For inside our life from time to time in our life we just thought that our life should be
Something so pretty as a sight because inside our life I just feel one thing from every point
I like to see lovely things and I want them to become part of my future and my life so
On some points I just feel one thing inside our life those beautiful places are something
So pretty that I feel they look so perfect for everyone inside our future and our life
When I saw those places which have perfect marbles and other perfect things inside life
I just feel that I deserve those beautiful things and that is what right way for my future
On each and every time when I see those lovely plants I feel my garden should be with
Them and with their beauty and smell inside our life I just feel those roses are something
So pretty in shape and colour from time to time inside our life but I just feel one thing
That how silly is my that assumption about life I must think twice before making it inside
Our future as well as inside our life because when that assumption becomes an important
Part of our future and our life I just feel one thing that assuming such thing is never perfect
For our future and for our mind because that assumption will shatter all our dreams of life
Because if we started creating heaven on earth is perfect thing for us then I have doubt
About it inside our life because from time to time I just feel one thing inside life that we must
Understand those thoughts which are part of our future and our life because they will make
Something great from time to time inside our life because those things are something which
Are so special for our mind I just feel one thing that you can't always get that heaven by
Using right way inside life some feels that we all deserve happiness and pleasure in life
But one thing is so clear inside our life after all we want everything without much efforts
From any side because if we make efforts then we can clearly see many sorrows of life
And sometimes even truthful people live happily inside their life but they don't get those
Luxuries they enjoy their life in even on worst point because in life you can't always see
Those green landscapes which are full of greenery and flowers inside our life because
Sometimes desserts inside our life so in some part of our life desserts are also truth of
Our life but some people just think something inside life that these desserts are something
Not so easy to live life but you can also see people who can stay there and enjoy every
Day of life better than us sometimes because they just learn to love what they get and
Learn to enjoy that kind of life because they think on every time we need someone who
Will always goes right way in life and it is not depend on what land we stay inside life
We just keep that feeling in thoughts that those things which don't have facilities are not pleasant
And nice we just keep feeling that good luck is with us only when we think that we are
On proper way of our life we think that slums are something so worst part of life that
No one can live in them and enjoy their life but I think maybe we need to think twice
About it in life because life depend on how we take every thing inside our life because
On each moment we just feel one thing about life that luxuries are something which will
Make for us such pleasant life if that is so truth then why did sometime rich even take
Their life I think that thinking is wrong we need to change our mind because when we
Keep that thinking we are hurting our thoughts which are inside our mind and we just
Feel richness is something so precious in life that we feel being rich is most important
And nothing is more important in our life because on every spot we just think one thing
About life that we must remember all those people who died when they wanted to live
A nice life I feel sure sometimes in heart maybe they would have lived in slums as well
As desserts happily if god gave them life so we never appreciate what we get and just
Keep complaining because we get easily chance to enjoy our full and happy sort of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...