Monday, May 7, 2012

Poem 200. Patience

                                                         Patience
God has made many qualities which god distributed inside our world if you think
This way just think about those qualities in this world some are so nice like that touch
Of cold water in desert and some are so sharp like a sword which can protect you and
Also know how to cut the world in our life there are also some cunning qualities of life
Which are perfect from each and every side when something wrong happen in your life
Some will say they are bad in life but sometimes even good people need those bad
Qualities to win war of good inside their life and so on each and every point I just think
Every quality have some specialty inside future and inside life on each and every point
We just think that we are on right side with some quality inside our life but when we go
Ahead in our life suddenly we feel other quality is better than first one inside our life and
In every point so we must think which quality is better for our life I just feel that our thought
Is something so special in life that we began to try to develop just that quality in our mind
When we try hard many times we get that quality in life but then after some days we feel
It is not enough for life god have given each one quality in small way in life so we can
Develop each one whenever we want to have it inside our life so on that moment and
Inside my life I just feel that our efforts to get qualities increase from first one to another one
Inside our life so on each and every point I just think that  when we get next one then
First quality reduces sometimes inside our future and inside our life so from time to time
We are force by our luck to fight from one quality and then when we start to get next one
Forget first one in our life so I feel that I just run from one side to another side because
Inside our life on every point we just feel that we are needed to adjust many things in life
It seems so hard task to keep all qualities intact inside our life so on every point in life
We just think qualities are something inside life which will look perfect on every side
But keep them all seem like hardest task of life so from each and every point inside life
Still we want all those qualities inside our self and inside our life because we feel that
We can only win when we get them inside our life and from each and every point in life
So we start storing qualities inside our life because those qualities are something so interesting
In our life we feel as if those qualities will teach us how to win inside our life so on every
Point inside our life I just feel that I run after qualities on days as well as on nights inside life
Because our days and our nights are needed all qualities to get what we like in life so
For it I have run from one to another side because inside my life storing those qualities
Is not such a good hobby of my life and in that hobby I just feel one thing that I can't get all
Qualities inside my life from each and every point inside  life so I thought that inside life
Running after qualities is one of hobby in which we just keep forgetting every past quality
And when we need some qualities inside our future and our life so in that part of our life
We feel that we need those qualities and while just running after them I just forgot everything
In fact I forgot myself and my own heart because inside my life on every spot I just felt
One thing from my heart that I don't want just list of those qualities from my heart so I think
May be while getting all qualities I forgot to get for our heart so those qualities are which
Awarded to me on every moment inside my heart and they gave happiness inside
Our thinking and inside our heart so in our life and in our life's different part we feel
That we just keep gathering qualities and forgot using them from our thinking and heart
So inside our life each and every part  I thought just one thing from my heart that
I forgot proper how to arrange the thing and just try to get success without much
Efforts from my heart and for that I just wish that I had some more qualities only if
I could convince my heart that running this way will never give me success inside heart
So inside life's each and every part I just feel I wish more patience inside my heart
And that patience was that when I was searching for qualities I just forgot it from
Our heart and from thinking inside our future and heart because that patience could
Help my thinking which is part of my heart which will make me more happy from heart
So now a days I just wish one thing to god just give me patience and I adjust with
Whatever I have in my life and got from you as my life's precious part for my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...