Monday, May 14, 2012

Poem 214. True Fan

                                                       True Fan
That room was full of soft and sweet toys in which I used to love a lot inside our future
As well as inside my life I used to think that I can keep soft toy so carefully in my life that
No one can care that much about those soft toys so inside my life I used to show proudly
To my friend my each and every soft toy and to each one I have given name and each
One have perfect color in my eyes I never let any mistake in my thoughts about those toys
When other children grow up they throw away those toys because they are so useless
In their life but in case of me I just keep one toy inside my life because whenever I see it
I use to remember success I got in my future and my life so from time to time inside life
That this toy was not normal it was special for my life because I had it win that toy as
Some special prize inside my life and I always feel that I just don't love it but I am greatest
Sort of lover inside life I used to think no one will love that more than me inside life because
When children grow up mostly they throw their toys but I kept it carefully inside life
After all those toys are something so nice but for only kids in our life so I thought that
When I take so much care of that soft toy I am greatest fan of it in life I just use to call it
With many names with affection in life even I use to keep it out when my friends enter
In my room and use to show it with pride and none of my friends commented any thing
Against it in fact they use to play with it in life and I use to feel jealous at that time but still
I used to convince myself that I must understand that I should not act like this inside life
So from one point to another point inside my life I am convince that I am best fan of soft toys
Even if some girls who comes as friend inside my house and laugh at those toys they normally
Never return to my home on any point because they no more remain friend of mine
So I can left those friends but never able to left my soft toys which are wonderful part
Of my future and my life from each moment and each part of my life so after some time
I just feel one thing inside my life that those soft toys are something so important for me
Inside my future and my life so there are many toys inside my life and I know each and
Every aspect of soft toys even if I go somewhere I use to observe just soft toys and
Slowly I even learn how to pick up toys so when I grow up I don't need to pay price
Because inside my life I found some games in which I can get those toys in less price
So once again I began to bring in home lot of toys and they are so beautiful that people
Began to admire them from time to time inside life because those toys are something
So beautiful and also at cheap price so people began to admire my skills and those
Toys and so secretly in my mind I was so happy to get back those toys which I were
Force to throw away when I grow up in life because it is not right for grow up keep
So many toys but it is always okay in life to keep with you prize inside your future and life
So I began to keep them and secretly began to like them from inside my heart and
This time people don't call it waste of money as they use to call it when I was child
Because they are cheap deal in life so from that days I feel sure that I am best and perfect
Admire of those toys and I know everything about them inside my life and I use to feel
That since I am fan I must know what is best thing about those toys and how to keep them
Inside my life and I use to touch them with happiness inside my mind I use to feel that
No one know better than me about those toys but one day when I went somewhere
I saw nice toys so I pick that one and look at it with love and said cute teddy in sweet voice
But suddenly a voice came from behind it not teddy but it is pooh bear when I turn
I saw an old lady who was admiring that toy and telling me all details about it's name and
It's life suddenly I know one thing I always thought wrong way inside my life because
I never understand that I am not best fan of all soft toys that is what our biggest mistake
Of our thinking inside our mind because every thing we think that we are biggest fan
Of something in life and we feel that no one is better fan than us inside our life so then
We never understand what other thought about that thing inside our life and our thoughts
Because inside our life we are not greatest lover of anything or we are not greatest worshiper
Because such people have one quality than when that thing come before them then
They got so involved in that thing that they forgot even to claim they like that thing most in world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...