Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Poem 204. Water

                                                                 Water
Water don't have any colour when I took water in my hand I just don't see anything
In any part so that water look so nice and perfect for heart that I clearly see my face in the water
Which is so nice and touching to my heart because water is looking so perfect in each and every
Part that water have that beauty which look perfect for our future because we need to drink it
For some days and perfect for heart so inside our life we did need water which is not mixed
With any thing of any sort and due to it we get that health inside our heart so from heart
We think this water will give us many times health because this water is not made of anything
In the world water is a purity and transference and don't you think that when we drink on
Every time that water maybe we also got that tendency of water you can change that water
In each and every form water could be cold or hot and can become ice and hot steam
Which is so warm but still one thing is so sure that water never got colour it just look as we wish
Only if we add something inside it so we drink so much water so don't you think we got that
Capacity inside because that water is so perfect for human eyes after all inside our life
I just feel that water never look perfect from any side in life if we add wrong thing inside
But if you treat your self like water think how to have solution in everything then slowly
You can see solution is hidden within your thinking because inside our life on every thinking
I just feel my water have power hidden inside to please our needs if you want to look
Special and you look ugly then you can use your brain and try to be more clever and get over
Feeling of ugliness which hurt you fully inside our life on every type of thinking you just need
Some people will may taunt you and say you are wrong fully but inside our life we think that
We can't get anything that worthy for human being so inside our life on every problem
And each and every thinking we just feel that we have already lost many things while thinking
Just because some people say we have lost in many things we just feel that we are something
Which can never win so when they convince us inside our life that we began to think that
We have lost force inside our future and life because on each and every time we just feel
One thing that we have lost in our life but when we work hard be clever in life like water
You add perfect colours inside your future and inside your life from time to time and then
You can prove the world that world is wrong and you are so right but sometimes in life
We just start thinking that inside our life every time we just know everything but we got
Confused because of people's thinking about our future and our life sometimes it's other
Way inside our life we are beautiful but our brain is not that good for our life then people
Began to fool us and make joke of us in entire life how useless we feel our beauty inside life
But even on those moment just think about water which changes colour from time to time
So if we change it then we will look perfect for entire life inside our life on every time
We just feel that we are not that intelligent so how can we win inside life but I tell you one
Thing which like water apply to our life so we need make honest and intelligent friends
To go ahead in life so we are like water just add proper things in life and then we can win
As many races as you like to run in life because life is something like some puzzle which
Can be solved if we try little bit properly to solve that puzzle inside our life so from time
To time inside our life we feel that we have many colours but we just never know which
One be good for our future and our life so whenever I look at my life I feel that I must
Have had effect of water inside my body and my mind sometimes some people just keep
Telling me in life that I can't win if I don't add that specific colour inside my future and
Inside my life so on each time I just dream one thing inside my life that if I am like water
One day I will keep my self plain and transparent in life because as days went ahead
I understood one thing inside my life that I can never get anything which is so nice in life
Because every moment I feel one feeling and with it one colour added to my life because
When in life I meet some person I feel that we are lost many things inside our future and life
Because as days went ahead I feel one thing in my life I can't help myself from adding
Many colours which are perfect for my future as well as for my life so on every moment
I just feel one thing from my heart and inside that I can become anything but not colourless
Inside my future and inside my life but I feel that one thing we need heart of gold which
Can't be replace or can't be added inside our future and inside our thinking and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...