Monday, May 14, 2012

Poem 213. Double Meaning

                                              Double Meaning
Why did each sentence has a double meaning and whenever we read it I just feel one thing
Inside my mind that each sentence seems to have two meanings in life and then when we show
Them in one day we will find it with other way in life after all these sentences have two sides
Inside life because those sentences are something so perfect inside our life because meaning
Are something which means everything in life and just by recording some words we can't
Prove anything inside our life so from time to time I just understood one thing from life that
We must find some so concrete proof inside our life so from time to time I just think
One thought inside my life I have some proof which are perfect in my eyes seem something
Which are so perfect and nice so from each moment and on each minutes we feel one thing
Inside our life those sentence I read seem not have any meaning inside life because when
People began to change those meanings which are part of our life we just feel one thing
That we are on wrong side inside our life so from time to time inside our life we feel that
We can have those sentence which have troubles while getting proper meaning in life but
When I think this way I just feel one thing inside life how can someone say any sentence
Properly when each sentence have other side and from one side we start and then we land
On other meaning of that sentence and that side how can we win if we are on wrong meaning
Of that sentence inside our life how can we able to do something so perfect that it will
Have other meaning inside our life and how can we choose something if that things are on
Totally wrong side because every sentence I read seem to have thousands of meaning inside
After all those meaning are decided by us from time to time and those meaning are something
Which are based by people inside our life and from each side I just feel that sentence are
Not that important but important are those thoughts who read them inside my thinking and life
After all each word have some other meaning inside life and those meanings seems like
Something which will look pleasant for our future and our entire life so from point to point
I just feel one thing inside my life that these meaning will solve problem inside our life
Because they seem to me so perfect and nice I just feel one thing from time to time inside
My future or my life we all feel one thing that we need to understand inside our life that
From time to time even if we speak something so perfect inside our life still we feel from
Our mind that our sentences are not said properly inside our life because they began to create
Problems on each and every time inside our life so from one point I just start to say one thing
Inside my life but instead of understanding it how easily all those words have changed
Meaning inside life so from point to point I just feel one thing inside my mind that my words
Are something like that ship of paper which I float when I was child they don't stood strongly
On any moment of life and still I kept running after them from point to point inside life so
When water goes inside that ship which will hurt us from every sort of mind because that
Paper manage to destroy that paper in every form of my mind because those boats are
Something which will get destroy from every point those water have managed to destroy
Every spot of that boat so that other meaning plays part of water inside my life and then
How easily people began to feel that we are telling same thing inside our life because
From point to point inside life people just feel one thing that they need that thought so
They introduced it inside our life so how upsetting it feel in our life that we just keep on
Trying but people never understand our thoughts inside life because people just turn them
As they like and finally get out of word which are perfect for their life so from point to
Point inside our life I just feel one thing which will give happiness to me inside my life and
That is what happen to our sentence in our life people just don't listen to them but they
Listen to those words and thoughts which they want in life but it's not about just people
It it also about me inside our life so on each and every point I just feel that sometimes
Even I think that even I assume some wrong thoughts inside life so from time to time
Inside my life I just feel one thing that I never going to try to understand sentence which
Have double meaning in life it seems to me that I have wasted my time in understanding
Those sentence which are important for my thinking in my future as well as in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...