Friday, May 11, 2012

Poem 207. Photos

                                                        Photos
In that photo I saw clearly that truth of matter which I never questioned to my heart
Or that fellows who showed me in that picture because once you see a photo then
You feel from heart that you have seen the truth from each and every part so inside
My life I once use to think that when someone shows photo then it is nothing but the truth
After all you are totally convinced all we believed our eyes how can we imagine that
We are cheated inside our life so every day inside our life from point to point we just
Think that those photos are nothing but truth of our life but now I know so well that
We can't trust just our eyes photos can easily cheat us on each and every time because
There are some people who always think wisely inside our life so they can easily cheat
Us in photos on each and every time so wrong it feels when I feel hurt inside my life
How easily someone can fool some person inside our life from point to those photos
Are something looked like some truth to my life after all I was just child and convince
I was that it was truth of my life because those photos are something which are so nice
In those photos everything seems so perfect inside our life these photos are something
Which look perfect from each and every side inside our life because those photos can be
Something inside our life from time to time those photos are not true inside our life and
Then after some time my feeling will change on every moment inside my future and life
I understood those photos are so false inside our life and then I understood how could
Easily anyone can get cheated inside our life because photos are something so nice and
Perfect for our life after all inside my life I began to feel these are convenience evidence
To cheat us inside our life on every point I just feel that we are on totally wrong side
Inside our life from those photos I feel that these are nothing but just ways to cheat us
In life and I understood another thing we must be careful when you trust some thing in life
So how truthful each thing look inside our life and just after some days in our life we feel
That we are on totally wrong side inside our life because we trust those photos which are
Trick of mind so I can't trust those photos then what can I trust in life suddenly even
My shadow become scary thing for my future and for my life because even in that
Shadow after some limits I began to think trust is something so hard to keep in life
Because inside our life on every point I just feel that we must need something in those
Photos are something that is perfect for our life because in those photos I feel that
I have cheated for our life after all inside our life those photos are something which
Will not be that good or will not be that perfect because those photos are something
Which look so much like fact which will creates many problems for our thinking and
Heart because after seeing this we feel one thing from our heart because they are
Something which look so nice and sometimes they are even truth of our life so then
We think one thing inside our life I just feel that we have something so perfect inside
So from that day I understood one thing inside our life I can't trust my thoughts
Inside my future or in my life so from time to time we just feel that our thoughts
Are something so nice for our life and our future and just when I see that photo
I feel one thing inside our life that we are not that good about anything inside our life
So from that day I just wish something special inside our life so then I thought
Those photos are seemed like so truth that I feel I must keep this photo which are
Perfect for our mind because when I saw those photos are something inside our life
Which look so perfect from each and every side but still those photos are something
Not true for our life because when I see those photos I feel every time my faith is shattering
On each and every moment inside my life I feel as if we are something important for life
After all in our life photos are something which look so perfect for our thinking and mind
Because those photos are something which take us near for our future inside our life
On each and every time I just feel one thing inside my life that those photos are something
So perfect from each and every side if only they were not that false maybe my faith
Would have increase every thing which will perfect for our future as well as our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...