Thursday, May 10, 2012

Poem 205. Education

                                                           Education
I saw many books I just love each of them and each book have something special
Inside them some books are about education and some about fiction and some about games
But all are books I never used to think that way because every time I start to read some book
Some people used to say that this one is not real or education so this one is so useless
They use to tell me I must read education to get proper knowledge because these books
Are nothing important when they are just fiction which is fully useless so inside my life
I feel on each and every day that when I read a fiction then it is useless because every time
I read fiction it is made book in such a way that I am doing just useless thing in each and
Every way because inside my life on each and every day I just feel one thing that I need
To read books which will give me many type of knowledge not about fantasy but about
Truth of real life so from that time I understood one thing that I need to read realities
Of life so that I can understand what happen next inside our life so on each time I just
Feel one thing inside life that even if we find books but they are not that good in our life
I just never able to bear those thoughts in my life that I have to read those books which
Shows me reality which is not that nice so inside our life we feel from heart that we need
Not to find something so perfect inside our life because in my life I know tragedies are
Never good or interesting for my mind they are just sorrowful and create wrong reaction
Inside our future and inside our life so in all those books which are perfect for my life
I just feel that I like fiction even if people told me they are useless for my life maybe I don't
Have all that knowledge inside our life so from point to point which will look perfect
Inside books inside our life those books are something which are not nice from every side
They have so much sorrows that I think bitterness inside our life will increase sometimes
When I read that wrong type of history inside my life because sometimes when I know
Somethings are so right I began to feel that I will win one day inside my life from my
Thoughts and thinking inside my life I just feel one thing that I just don't need to understand
That reality of life because life always manages to take so much twists and turns in life
After all inside our life we are something which are impossible to win in our future and
Our time from time to time inside my life I just have to see those horrible truth because
In books there are many things inside our life those books are something precious for
Our life and from time to time we just think one thing about life that we need to understand
Important aspect in our life but sometimes tragedy seems like more important for life
Because those books hardly got happiness inside mostly they are full of tragedies in life
And those who got happiness seems so rare that I hardly able to remember that book
In my life so when someone told me read that reality of life I just prefer to ignore it
Because I read to think positive not negative about life some may learn things from it
But I just see those horrible sorrows inside our life so from time to time we feel that
We will win even if we can't able to get those knowledge in life because if I try this
Maybe I can't able to pick up any book in life because it is tragic that we feel like
We have lost every aspect of happiness inside our future and our life but I feel just one thing
Inside my life if some learn from reality let them learn about it inside our life but for me
Fiction seems to taught me many things in life just remember one thing I need freedom
Inside my future and also inside my life because my life have taught me many things which
Are not good for our future as well as for our life on each and every time I just can't
Keep reading those realities of life because many times fiction taught me those things
Which are so nice those things gives me faith inside my life people may think that they
Are useless for life but I feel they are special from my heart and inside my life on every day
From time to time inside our life we feel that tragedies are nothing good but just matter
Of problem inside our future and our life so from time to time I just feel one thing inside
I like those fiction and some people may like reality in their life so from time to time
Inside our life I just feel one thing that I want to win inside my life but still I feel one thing
Each book and each music is special when it teach you it is never waste of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...