Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Poem 203. Devil and god

                                                 Devil and god
They says god act like human when he come on the earth and act so normal
That we can't even able to guess if it is god or if it is person so inside this world
On each and every movement we feel same about the person so my life I feel same
Thing about even that god or angel then can you tell me god how can I find angel
Because in this world people have nice mask of angel and heart of devil inside
This world sometimes I feel I can understand the devil very well because I have
Trained that way to understand the devil and stay away from devil inside this world
But question is that can I able to identify that angel who will help us inside our world
Or may be I am making mistake by searching this angel you won't have not plan
At all on this moment any sort of angel inside our world so I thought that devil and
God both will enter in same time this world maybe this time you thought that you
Have not sent that big devil so there is no angel inside our world because in thinking
On every moment I just thought one thing about this world that is devil and god
Both must be existed inside this world but problem is that even if devil speak sweet
For some moment you finally see it in world I saw many devils inside face of angel
But can you show us some nice angel because when devil talk sweetly in world
Sweet talk no longer seem like work of angel devil keep perfect calm just like that
Of angel then I feel that how can I convince this world that this is devil so I need
For that you to show me some angel even if I see many things but still it seem hard
For me to say any one is angel because no one seems even enough good to come
Near you inside our world and claim that they are powerful and worthy sort of angel
For each and every heart so at this moment I feel one thing from heart I just know
One thing I can point devil but angel seem to far so hoping of god's entry seems
Like some dream enter from world's totally different part inside my heart because
My heart help me in each and every part to decide what is good for heart but still
My heart is not fulfill about someone as god because god is something great so I can
Understand if god decides not to enter in any part but if god is not coming why did
God have to send all those devils as part of this world so god wanted them to be
Part of their future as well as of their world so from each and every part I just feel
That devil is maybe not that strong I am scared without any need from my thinking
Inside any part so inside my world I just think one thing from my heart that is we must
Understand our thinking in each and every part so inside our world we must understand
That somethings are totally wrong for world and thinking of heart because inside our
World we just think that god will be something which visit us but we never feel
One question inside our heart that if god come before us can we able to see god's greatness
So inside my world god as well as devil are playing some parts and it is hardest task
To understand which one is our god because many times I saw myself looking at devil
With hope that devil will turn into some god but devil will never turn into god because
Inside this world devil is just sign of evil how hard may devil pretend but one day
You will see devil's true face from your heart because devil will never keep pretending
Inside your world because it is not easy to become god but sometimes even simple
Man began to claim such type of big thing on that occasion our life faces worst thing
We don't want to hurt those people nor can make them god because they don't have
Brain enough to become anything except human inside our world and our heart so
Inside our thoughts we always feel sad when we have to explain that heart that how good
Could that person act but that one can't be god if we take risk of calling that one god
Slowly our heart will change in many forms and many words inside our world and inside
Our heart we feel that we must understand some person who can have same thinking
And heart so finally we decide to call that simple a god and then decide to set that
Simple one to fight against devil who know each and every skill of war that person who
Don't know simple things how can that person will fight against devil and be all right
For our world and our heart so inside my heart I just feel one thing that we must understand
A simple person may not win that war but if there are not options we need to support that
Simple person who don't know anything just because we want them not to make devil
Our lord but still I think from my heart that we should not make that mistake in heart
And we must always remember we have put simple person against devil not god or
Maybe since god have not appeared maybe devil was also not that powerful for our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...