Friday, January 31, 2014

Poem 1299. My hidden knowledge

                                             My hidden knowledge
When we just start walking inside our world we just feel one thing from our mind and from
Our thinking in this world that whole world will walk ahead with us and learn everything we
Have read and learn we are so busy in getting knowledge that we never understood when
People who are walking with us are left behind in this world when we walk on some way
And it will give us knowledge regarding this world and this life because on every moment
In our life we just feel one thing from our mind that on every spot in our life that these people
Are understanding things in life because when we learn things we feel on every point that
In our life we need to understand things that we read or learn in life but other people that
Where walking far away in life just feel one thing from our thinking and from our mind that
On every moment inside our life we just feel one thought that we are on wrong point in life
When we walk as we think in our life we just feel one thought from our mind that on each
And every point in our life I just feel that I must walk on every road and can't get same
Education as we walk on every time when I began to walk I just feel that thrill in my thinking
And in my mind I feel on every second I need to understand those knowledge which look
So perfect in my mind that on every moment I absorb that books in life after all on every
Second in our life but then as I walk on every moment since those knowledge which I get
From time to time in our life I just feel that when I reach to some place I don't sense that
Knowledge in our mind because new things which I learn are something just understood
By me inside my life because on every moment I just have those thoughts in my mind because
On every moment I just have that knowledge but sadly I just feel that other knowledge
Are something important for our heart but then I feel something important in our thought
And in our life as we went ahead on every point we just feel that it will enter slowly in
Other people's thought and life even without telling them about it in life every day when
I walk I just feel that when I learn those things in life they become so much attach to
My thinking and thought that I feel we all have those thinking which are part of our life
I feel that I never had other thought I just have same thought again and again in our life
I just feel on every moment I need to understand those knowledge which are part of life
But I never felt that it have changed me and world is same on each and every point since
I have to understand those thoughts as part of our life but still they are not with me until
I don't got that knowledge and until it become part of our life because on every moment
I need to understand that we have accepted those thoughts but other people don't accept
Those thoughts as part of our life we just feel them and other people are not with us on
Those walks or those thoughts in life I just feel one thing from our mind that on every
Moment we will become something unique before them in life because they don't get that
Knowledge as part of life because they will never understand those thoughts which are
Hidden on every moment of our life as we went ahead on every point I just think one
Thought from my mind that those people who are perfect for us become wrong when
We don't get knowledge of that time we just feel one thing from our brain that we need
To have that rule which will just help us on every day of life I just feel only if those
People walk on same way on which I walk in life but it is not possible because each person
Have different type of future and different type of lifestyle I just feel so alone when I try
To convince them truth in life but then after some moment I feel that I don't have any one
Because truth is with me on entire road of life as I walk every day on every point I just
Feel one thought from my mind that I don't want to express my knowledge because
No one can understand it in life as I walk on every way I just feel one thing that I need
Some peace of my mind and I can get it only when I concentrate on those thoughts
Which are hidden inside my life I know I got knowledge but I just can't go ahead and
Share it every time and that is because you can never share knowledge until some one
Want that knowledge inside life so on every point I just have that thought from inside
That I have to keep that knowledge stored inside my mind because no one need it
And I have to understand it in life because when I tell it people are just going to ignore me
Until they get hurt enough to understand that they are on wrong part of future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...