Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Poem 1270. Free to ride

                                                       Free to ride
Have you ever sat alone on roller coaster inside your life because as I went ahead on every
Moment I just feel one thought from my mind we all must sit alone on it at least once to understand
That fun in life even when it is empty we can feel that freedom of those biggest rides because
When it is full of people it is not just that nice type of ride it is something that goes so freely
In that moment in life as those moment went ahead I just feel that in that ride I just feel that
On every moment I feel one thing in life that this ride are something so important in life
So every moment inside our world I just feel that it is so fast inside my world it is something
Which is nice for my world I feel that we can ride in our world after all in this world
I can never feel that nice in that ride ever I have tried many times many rides in world
We feel that thing is something important for our world we have one thought in our mind
And on every moment in our world we feel that in our world then suddenly we feel so
Confused when people told us that we should not sit alone in our world we need people
Around us we can't enjoy our rides when we are alone inside our world so I feel just
One thing inside our world that we want something important for our world because
On every moment inside our world we feel that those rides are something which are something
So nice for our world so on every moment I feel that in world we feel that those rides
Are something which are important for our world after all those rides are something so
Perfect for our future and our world we feel that in world because rides are to enjoy
Many things in our world so on every moment I feel those rides are something so nice
For our world because those rides are something which are suppose to enjoy with those
Lot of person because those rides which are so perfect in our world we feel that those
Rides are something in which many people suppose to sit in our world so on every moment
In our world we just feel one thing that we are in biggest trouble in this world because
When we are told that we must sit together we start searching for someone who like those
Roller coaster in life just like us as days went ahead we just keep searching for those
People who are in love with that roller coaster and while searching that person I just feel
One thing inside my world I feel that I can't able to think in world after all those roller coaster
Are so perfect in our world those roller coaster in life are so funny for our world so then
We feel that we can't enjoy it alone and keep like someone who is thirsty for our world
Because that person are something which is important for our world we feel that on
Every point in our world I feel that those rides are wasted until we get companion because
We are told by everyone in those rides which are so excellent for our world we feel
That those rides can be achieved only when we get companion it is not just about
Those rides but it is also about many things in world may it be going to hotel or film
In our world we need just one thing that we want to enjoy ride in our world so on
Every moment we just need some companion for our world I feel that in our world
We feel one thing in our world those rides are so nice for our future and suddenly
Those rides become something important for our world because when we miss something
Those rides are something so fancy and nice for our world but when we don't get
Something because of those rules inside world that we can't do it alone so we remain
Stuck on many points because those rides look so excellent in world but still we feel
That our thinking will help us in world to go ahead on every moment in our world
If let our thoughts have that power to win inside our world because on every moment
We feel that we must try that thing in world so one day I tried it in my world then I feel
That happiness inside my world because I am so free because I don't need company on
My roller coaster for my fun I just never stop enjoying that fun because on every moment
Inside our world we need that in our life which is perfect for our mind in which we can
Enjoy things just as we prefer and like so on every moment inside our life we just feel
So perfect in our future and our life I have just one thought in life because on every moment
I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that we are not winning we are losing on every
Moment inside our life so I just feel one thought from our mind because I feel true freedom
Inside life after all when we wait and search some one else for such small things in life
Then how can we call ourselves free and peaceful in our future and call it perfect and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...