Friday, January 24, 2014

Poem 1288. One of them

                                                       One of them
Let's cross that bridge of my life which tell me again and again in my life that I was on
Correct side of life let's cross that bridge which will take me away from my sunshine but
Not because I was just force to do it in life but because I want to learn new things in life
Let's cross that bridge which will take us in those forest which will have animals that wild
But that with scare and sorrow but with hope of good future in our mind let's cross that
Bridge which will give us true sunshine in our life and let's not feel those sorrows which
We first felt when we cross that bridge in life as days went ahead on every point I just
Feel one thought from my mind that I am crossing that bridge because I feel that I need
To find new things in life let's see that perfect and bright sunshine before going ahead
On that side which will have night many times in life we have to cross that bridge and
Had to keep happiness behind because it will harm our future on every time in our life
I feel from my heart and from my mind that while crossing bridge is something so nice
And important for life it leads us to positive thoughts of our mind I just feel that this bridge
Is so perfect for our life that on every moment and on every time we need to understand
One thing in life that this bridge will take to darkness but still if we want to retain our
Step in life because when we reach to other side of bridge we can learn many things in life
And for keeping happiness intact only when we able to get new things inside our life so
On many points in our life when we cross that bridge we feel that our air will clear in life
I just never understand that bridge which will cross to other side why have to kept in such
A way that on one side is my happiness home and adventure and that dark forest on other side
But this is our life and we need to cross that bridge on every time because I just can't imagine
My life in just my bed while sleeping from days and nights our home can be perfect and nice
Place for our life but every one can't just sit there since slowly those tides which come from
Water can capture our home and put in water for entire life if we don't cross that bridge
And don't go to other side to see what is problem which is creating those tides when those
Tides touch our ground in worst way on every time I just feel one thing only if it is peaceful
For our future and our mind to go in those dark mountain which are something so mysterious
For our life I feel just one thought from mind that those mysterious mountain which are
Truly not part of my life are something so perfect to visit when my home is in problem in life
I know there is darkness on that mountain and they are unknown to my thinking and my mind
But then when we want to go ahead we are force to do those things in life as days went ahead
I feel sometimes from my mind why I am making so many efforts when my own home don't
Seem to care much about them in life but then my soul ask me one question am I alone on
That point but when I see around me I can see many of people are crossing with me and
Trying to do same thing in life so they are no more just people to me they are those friends
Who are important to me even than that home which I have left behind I just feel one thing
From my mind that my thoughts are just limited to some people who like to criticize my mind
When it will come question of home I just never think of those who really care for those
Nice thoughts but they just don't understand how important it is to think what they want in those
They just stick to one point which was convince to them they just feel that crossing bridge
Is not required because they believe their angel and their god will come and help them and
They just believe in someone who is stood with them and they feel that this person will bring
Them that shine which is needed suddenly in their eyes god becomes that person in every way
But inside our life time will always tell that when there will be problem we need to go ahead
And cross those bridge to understand that problem no one will help us if we just stood on
Same side and on same way god will help only those who sometimes help themselves but
If those people don't understand does it mean that they don't deserve our help every thing in life
Seem to turn in wrong way on each day because they don't understand that we need to go
Ahead on each and every moment I just have to cross that bridge with my unknown friends
In my life because even if some of my people don't understand it still help them is duty of
My life not because of just my morals but because I am one of them for my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...