Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Poem 1295. Learning to fight

                                                     Learning to fight
One day I see some one who have done totally wrong thing I feel that person can do me lot of harm
I was so scared inside my life that on every moment I just feel one thing something is not nice
I am so upset about something in life because I feel that person can harm me and manage to
Harm my right so I just can't able to sleep peacefully on days and nights when I have just one
Thought and feeling that something is wrong in this air and in this people who are claiming
That they are so perfect and they are so right and inside their life on every point they just need
To understand those thoughts of mind but when days went ahead I just understood one thing
In life they can't harm me because I am far away from them and I am in that circle which is
Easily protected me from worst in my life but then as days went ahead on every point in life
I just feel one thing from my life that maybe I am something not important for our future
And for our life on that point maybe people just don't want to understand my thoughts in life
They just don't want to fight for right so maybe I should forget and keep quiet and be happy
Inside my life but then I see once again those cries which tell me that still people are not
Getting right how can it will be true for our life that we make people cry is it really right but
Then once again one thought come inside my mind I can't just began to fight every time
Because I am that bird who just learn flying so in sky maybe I see many wrong things but still
It is not proper time I must learn to fly now as a bird need to learn in life just joining with those
Fights means that I am destroying all that future of my flying I know it is sad to see some one
Crying in life and I know it is bad to feel that this person don't have that much right in life
But still I know that on this date my task is not to begin a fight it is my duty just to learn
How did I suppose to fly in life until now I use to think whenever I see injustice I must not
Ignore it and began my fight but then my friends taught me I am doing it all wrong in life
Because I am just beginner of this race and I need to learn properly how did I suppose to walk
In my future and in my life on every moment I just feel that I don't know style of walking
Properly in life as days went ahead on every moment and every point I feel that if I want
To tell people what they should do in life then once again I will become something which
Those people are in life so maybe we should just say something and ignore or maybe we should
Fully ignore them in life as days went ahead on every point we just have one thought from
Our mind that we will never walk as we wish in life because we just keep telling other about
Life and then miss our own rhythm of life because I don't feel that I have that skill to become
Student and teacher at same time I feel I am student in this life so maybe I should just concentrate
On those flying inside life which will help me on every moment of life as I try to fly I learn
That I want to see my power to touch heart in life I want to see those thoughts to help me
In every way of flying when I start walking on one way I just feel one thought from my mind
That my every thought will take me ahead as I wish inside my life but then I must need to
Understand proper ways of that flying so I don't have time to waste of fight but that don't mean
I don't care for those tears and those who are crying but it means that just I am not ready for
That big fight when we jump in some fight we must first understand how much we learn
From our life and when we jump in them to early due to situation we are force to lose sometimes
So I feel maybe when good one lose no need to shock in life maybe they are just learning
When they are force to fight we must give them some days and some time in life and then
They can learn to fly properly in life I just never understand but why did god have to give
Those situation in life in which are force to jump in some fight but then I feel that it was not
My challenge it was just for walking me inside life maybe god want to show me that truth
Which was hidden from me in entire life sometimes when people say something we just don't
Understand it inside life we feel that we can't adjust with it because our future don't look clear
Inside life when we fly in sky we just feel one thought from our mind that we are looking
At some things which are just teaching us some wrong ways on life but I just feel one thought
From my heart and from my mind how can I live happily inside my life when I know that
I just can't able to do that fight because my training just don't seem enough to please me
Inside my future and inside my life but then I thought maybe it is not now in life slowly
When I do more hard work maybe I will learn to do fights which will wake up me in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...