Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Poem 1271. Believer of truth.

                                                    Believer of truth
How easily when something happen people began to blame whole thing on some person
Just because that person did some mistake it doesn't mean that we can put whole crime
On that person when you did something wrong then we must understand that we just
Can't blame inside our life other person because on every moment inside our world we feel
That in our world we just feel one thing wrong about this world on every moment in
Our future and our world on every occasion we just feel that something is totally wrong
In our world which will make us happy on day of future because when our days went
Ahead on every moment inside our world we just feel one thing from our mind that
Just because those people did something wrong in this world we can't put every blame
On them inside world some person just think that if we continue putting our blame on
Some guilty person people will believe it inside their world and just adding one more
Crime will not matter to guilty one but truth of life is that even a guilty party have right
To hear truth in world so you just can't put all blame on just one person because that
Person did some thing wrong in world they think they are so smart by pointing out at
Other person that every person will confuse in mind of our world after all those person
Are not that nice for our world and future we just feel one thought in our world that
Every guilty should be punished that don't mean we are against some person if in life
We feel that this person is right inside our world then we can even stand with this person
Because inside our life on every moment in our world we just have one thought in world
That we want truth and justice we are not against some individual I don't know but some
People seem to believe in that we are just against some person whenever injustice is done
I feel we should stand against it on every occasion we just feel one thought in our world
That we need to understand those thoughts in our world we feel that in life on every
Thought and on every moment in our world why don't people understand we are not against
Some person I feel that I am against some thought of that person who ever say that thought
I will stood against in my world but if some people start to make those things personal
Then it is most wrong thought in world because I feel like me there are many people who
Also just with truth and not with any person they all also feel that if truth will win then
Success is something which is in their hand on every moment inside world as days went
Ahead inside my world I just feel one thought from my mind and from my world that
We should not ever stood against some person because people will change with days in life
And some who are with us suddenly stood against us sometimes because if you ask me
Truth then I like to say it clearly in life that I don't want to win so easily inside my life
That I can't just ignore truth and went ahead in life even if that means losing some things
In life because there is one problem in my mind when it see a truth it just can't stop from
Talking about it in life so whenever I see truth I just began to ask for justice it doesn't matter
Truth is on which side because even if wrong person is stood on side of truth still it remain
Not part of our world and our thinking in every portion we just have one thought that
We can't win in our life if things goes totally wrong from our heart because on every
Moment we need our mind and it will take us ahead on every point but sadly in our life
On many points we just feel one thing from our mind I feel that for truth I even stood
On that person's side who was never with truth until that moment arises but in this life
Even if this happen I stood with that person because truth is on that side and just harassing
That person don't help us at all inside life just because someone is criminal I don't think
We are free to do crime we should just have to speak truth even if our enemy get benefit
By it sometimes inside life on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that
I can win only when our future will become nice and bright because as days went ahead
From time to time I just feel one thing that I need truth more in my future even if my
Enemy get benefit sometimes because after all in life you can get many chances to defeat
Some person in life if you try it properly in life but once you ignore truth then at least
To me it never let sleep peacefully in life it just hurt me on every moment in life and
So I just feel one thing on every time I need to understand those thoughts which are
Perfect for our future and our life as days went ahead I understood one thing in life that
Person who stood with me will change because believer of truth are so hard to find in life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...