Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Poem 1272. Dreams in daylight

                                                  Dreams in daylight
When we have some dream with our awake eyes we just feel that it will be truth of life
Because we just move happily with open eyes on every moment in our life and when
We are sleeping on our night we just feel one thing in our life that we need to stay wake
To see truth in our life so when we are awake we all feel that we can hardly dream in life
We just feel one thing from every point that our dream is something that can't wake up
Our mind even in daylight so everything we see can't be consider as logical sometimes
Even it is a dream of our mind I feel many times I wish for many things in my life and
I feel they will turn into true in that day light they will not harm me on each and every
Thought and each and every point I just feel one thing inside my life when I am awake
I feel that those dreams which will have so perfect in life I feel that when I see that
Dream in our life I have just one feeling from my mind I have one thought which make
My days alive on every point I just feel since I awake that thought must be something
I can get in my life but that is not true about my life I just don't believe that I can live
Happily in my life without that dream which wake me from time to time in my future
And in my night as days went ahead from every spot of life I just have one feeling that
I can't remain awake on nights but what I see with my awake eyes when my mind is
Perfectly in senses about life how can I say that is just a dream which I had at that time
Because in daylight I feel we need to use sources of life and that dream which irritate us
Is something not good for our life when that dream is not judge by sources in our life
But sometimes I just began to feel that dream is like breath of my mind but I just never
Understand how did my logical mind let that dream grow in daylight after all in daytime
We all need more logic that dream in mind I feel that on day I must do things which are
Required in my life I have many things but they are important for my future and for my life
On every moment I just feel one thought from my mind I feel that I need to remain awake
On that day light I feel that I need to understand many things in my mind that even sometimes
In sunlight we find some dreams which please our mind as days went ahead on every thought
And on every point I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that I am on wrong side of
Thought inside my life that on every moment I feel I am just dreaming things which are
Perfect for our future and our life in those days I see those dreams in life I just feel one thing
From my mind that those dreams which I see in that daylight are not going to turn into
True for my life but when I see them in my logical time I began to feel that there is some logic
In my life as days went ahead on every point of life I just need to see those dreams which
Are important part of life when I see sun light from my whole windows which are nice
I feel that since I can see every outside factor I feel just one thing from my mind that when
Those scene from our side manage to hurt me in life those dream which turn into true
Will turn totally false because there is no logic in my life I just have some sources which are
Not part of my life but they are not just enough on every moment inside life I just feel
One thing on every point that our life will so nice that I have just one thought in my mind
That when daylight will touch me I feel that sunshine will touch my mind I feel that
Somewhere I have one feeling that those day dreams are not true they are taking us on
Totally wrong side in life but when I think of that dream I just don't want to forget it
In my life so I just kept it with fairies and princess and other fantasies in my life but still
My heart asked me just one thought from my mind that those dreams which I see in day
Are nothing but just some part of my life as I start to walk on every day of life I feel that
I can't enjoy any moment or any time I feel those dreams which I can see in that day light
Are nothing but just some part of my life but if I see fantasy in it they will not become
Part of our life I feel just one thought that sometimes I can see even some dreams in daylight
Why should we just think that dreams have conquered just part of our nights I have one
Thought or I have one feeling that they can become alive in our daylight and on our that
Time when logic seem to win each and every part of our future and our life as days went
Ahead I feel some sadness from my mind that I can live happily if only I can understand
Those dreams which are part of my life can also remain alive in our future and our life
But just in fantasies not in our real part of our life and that can be also enough for our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...