Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Poem 1294. Lot of time

                                                         Lot of time
I just have one thought in mind when I have clear answer why should I need to go ahead
And start justifying because on every spot and on every point I need to understand just one
Thought and one mind that is my whole mind but many times I feel so busy in other things
In life that I just  don't need to understand my mind as days went ahead from time to time
I just feel one thing from mind that I can't have so much time to think about myself in life
Because I am too busy in achieving things in life and I just feel that I am not getting them
In my life because our life never goes just we want on many points so I  get busy on so
Many times that I just feel one thing from my mind that just don't have time to think in life
As days went ahead I just have feeling from mind that on every moment and on every time
I need to work as much as I can in my life so in that all time I hardly got time to understand
Those feeling and thought of mine I just have one question sometimes in my mind how can
People manage to waste on their thoughts so much time that they increase their thinking
On wrong point and began to insult people on many points inside life they just keep doing it
On many times and just never understand one thought from mind that on every point
They just feel one thing from mind that those insults are something seem like act of wasted
Time don't you feel sometimes some people just have in their hands lots of time so they just
Waste it on wrong points in life I just feel from heart only if they help some person and
Do some business in that extra time but then I feel may capital is their problem in life
Maybe they don't got it to business so they are upset in life and when we seem busy then
They suddenly get upset with us on many times but I just wish these people can understand
That we can't just spare all time because we have search for work which we want to do
In our future and in our life as we start walking on some road we just can't stop in middle
Even if we wish from our mind because busy schedule means lots of work inside life
As we start going ahead on every moment of life we just feel one thought from mind that
We can't convince those people not to insult other person inside life because they just have
In their hands too much time I wish sometimes if only we have some spare land in life
Then we could suggest them gardening is a lot better than insulting in life because when
You raise a garden you can control air pollution and give greenery in life but when you
Insult someone it will just increase pollution in life because when you say something then
I will say something in life and then we create noise pollution and I feel enough is around us
On every point as our life went ahead on each point we just feel one thought from our mind
Why are these people just have that spare time why can't they become busy so we thought
Maybe they need work in life but that thought prove fully wrong inside our life because
When we give work to those people they just abuse us for giving it in life then we understood
Why they are not busy because they don't want to do any work in their life as our days
Went ahead we hear just screaming them and insulting on each and every field and point
Then we can understand what is real meaning of empty time when people are busy even
If that thing don't give them much money in life still they are busy because money is just
One reward other things have different rewards in life some have nice physic and some
Have fame as reward in life so they also run for them some just do things for pleasure in life
But those who don't do many things seem have so much time that they manage to come
Again and again then manage to irritate us inside our life because as days went ahead on
Each and every point I feel these people just manage to irritate us on every point I just
Feel one thought from my life if only they use for proper purpose their time or at least
They could rest in life I just feel on every moment and on every time if only they will
Stop insulting other it is so useful for life that on every point I have one feeling in my life
That maybe I should just learn to ignore them in life after all they got lot of time and
I am busy so I must understand in life those people who got lot of time can do such things
It is our work which may suffer in life because we are the one who are doing our work
And they are the one who got lot of time to use as they prefer and like inside their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...