Thursday, January 16, 2014

Poem 1274. Once in life

                                                        Once in life
How interesting it is when we answer some question which have different answer when
We start how right those answers at first to our heart but then slowly they turn into some
Totally wrong for our heart because we have just one feeling inside our heart that we must
Understand those thoughts which change those answer on many point how interesting is
Our procedure in our life how slowly god manage to change our views in life we never
Thought that we will change on that moment in life but then life takes us slowly from one
Point to another point we feel just one thing in our life that those people who have answers
Are also began to ask questions to us inside life when we hope that we can get some
Answers from that person seems like those old days which destroyed by thinking of our
Future and our life we feel that on every moment we need to help them instead of getting
Help from them in life because those people are those who have settled everything in life
And when those crisis come all things around them are scattered on every point I just
Feel one thought in my life that I can't win those answers which I was searching on
Every point in life as days went ahead on every point we just feel one thought in our life
We feel that we can't win until people come and help us in life but when we are on just
Starting we can't say much harm is done to us in our life when we are at starting we can't
Feel at all that we can win on any point in our life but at least we don't lose because we
Have not created that whole empire in our life when we have just began our loss will not be
That big in our life we just feel that we have started on some moment and then things
Suddenly change in our life we feel that we must understand those thoughts which are
Hidden inside those people who are our guide of my life that everything they created with
So much efforts manage to went away from their hands in just few moments of my life
How perfect it all look to my eyes that even when I have made just a few things still
I feel that I can win in my life whenever I wish and whenever I like because when crisis
Happen my fortune will not harm me that much in life because all those things which
I have made just limited progress inside my life and I can't get that damaged because I have
Created so limited things in my life that I can't have that much loss as those people in life
When you work for something for days and nights and just tide of some impulsive thought
Manage to destroy your whole work inside life I feel that tears in our eyes I feel that
Anger which is rising inside our mind is something so perfect for our life because it will
Not harm us much inside life it just manage to take away things which are created in life
And we don't create much but what about those people who work so hard in life I just
Don't understand how can you forget respect towards them in your life I can accept it that
You don't want them in your life but don't you have manners inside life but I have just
One question do you really think you can win in your life just by throwing something out
You can't win in life when we lose in life I feel we are all responsible for it in our life and
We can never just point at one person and claim on every time that we can win in this life
On every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind that those people
Who just never respect those people who have helped them are on totally wrong side
If that person does some mistake you can reject them in life but if you don't have manners
To do it with respect then you are nowhere in your life because respect it something which
Everyone deserve and insults are something we can easily do in our life but just remember
One thing always that you will lose things after some time but you can win those things back
But one you disrespect someone you can't win back your respect in your life so just
Understand one thing when some one does something for you for long time at least when
You reject that person try to do it with respect in life because we are feeling that we are
Doing something right but after some time people will say same thing about us in our life
After some time maybe people began to feel that we are not right because I know from
My heart that I can't be perfect on every time so when you insult some one who did
Something for you on personal level in life just remember one thing god is counting your sin
Even if you think that god is sleeping and not doing anything just because god have not
Punish you until this time but god mostly count all sin and give punishment once in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...