Monday, January 20, 2014

Poem 1280. Allies

                                                             Allies
How interesting it seem when people change their allies for profits or for losses on each and
Every points inside life I mean to say simple thing when I say this to you in this life that
They change their allies with view of profit but in long run they just suffer losses in their life
As they move from one front to another front in life I just feel one thought that our profits
Are something so nice for our life that on every point we just keep one view inside our life
That those profits which we have after having those allies are just that dream which take us
To totally wrong point never make adjustment with wrong people in life maybe they look
To you profitable on this moment but they are much problems in long run of life so on every
Thought and on every moment of life never make friendship for wrong person inside our life
Because those wrong allies just manage to destroy you after sometime but when you made it
Then what should you suppose to do in my life on every point I just feel one thought from
My thinking and my mind that when we make wrong ally we just feel one thing inside our
Future and inside our life that we can't move as we wish in our life but we can move as
Our allies wish on many times in life as those allies went ahead on each and every time I feel
That I must understand those allies which are important for my victory suddenly seem like
Someone who was just hurting me so on every point in my life I just have one feeling that
I can't win those thoughts which are hurting my feelings when I make some one my ally
I just have go sometimes by that person's view because then I can't win without that ally
But as days went ahead I began to notice even if I spend my every thing and that ally have
Spend just limited things but still on each and every point in our life we take some wrong ally
And then they just began to dominate everything in our life because as days went ahead
On every time I just feel one thing in my life that some allies are those people who will give
So limited pleasure and in return they want everything of your life on each moment and
On every point and turn it just way they want in life but when comes question of helping you
Their hand seem behind even if they have everything still they give you nothing except
An apologizing smile and tell you that they can give you nothing in life because they got
Just limited things which are useless after some time in our life as we went ahead on every
Moment of life we just feel one thought from our mind that we are on wrong point when
We decide that we can win in life because as days went ahead we feel that our happiness
Will vanish even before we say full word happy since our allies never care for it in life
So when we make allies who gives us just small things in life but since we need those things
On that moment we just stuck with them in life but as days went ahead we feel just one
Thinking or one thought in our life that when we have some thinking then we must understand
Those thoughts which are part of our life and our future on every point we just feel one thing
From our heart that our allies will help us on only one spot that is that point in which we feel
Just one thing from our heart that those allies are not helping us just breaking our heart so
On each and every point from my heart I just feel one thing that I don't want people to
Understand my thoughts so on each and every moment in my world I just feel one thing
That when you make allies you need to understand that fun which you will get when you
Have allies stood with you ahead on every point you just feel one thought on every moment
That those allies are not helping you they are just taking everything from you and then just
Force you to make more again and again so when you make allies just view with profit
Inside your mind but still think again because as days went ahead you will feel that your allies
Is something which is wrong thing you did in life and you just want to break that thing
On that moment but when you see losses then you will see it clearly again that inside life
We need to find some people who really care for us again and again because on every point
In our life I feel we must find some allies which will look so perfect so on every point that
We feel it again and again that we must not just on against our profit but sometimes even
That thing is needed because in our life those allies which we made for profit will manage
To destroy our peace on each and every way so I just feel one thing from my mind on
Each and every day that those people will make allies which will just manage to harm them
Those profits are nothing but just a Midas which will just manage to hurt their thinking and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...