Friday, January 3, 2014

Poem 1251. Thinking from one side

                                                  Thinking from one side
From one side of our future and our life we just feel that pain are on our side but have you
Ever thought about other side inside our life have you ever thought about those thinking which
Are entering inside our mind I just feel one thing from time to time that those thoughts which
I heard are nothing but just thoughts which enter inside my mind for some time because when
I start saying this every one around me start arguing on each and every point inside my life
They just began to say that I am not seeing their pain I can see just pains from other side
But there is just one question inside our life that on each and every point they just feel one thing
From mind that I must stood by them because I am on their side but did they ever thought
When and how did I began to see pains from other side and why did I feel them when they can't
See them inside life just because I have seen same pain even when I stood on their side even
When I stood with them they never able to understand pains of fellow person who stood by
Them inside their life just by telling some one that we belong to that person's side we can't
Own that person any thing in life because life is about giving things in life not just demanding
From other person's sacrifices and adjustments on days and every time we just never understand
Those thoughts inside life which make them think that they are ruler of this world and we
Are their slaves on every time don't you meet those people inside life who tell you that you
Can't mix with people who are different than you in any style it doesn't matter what is that
Difference and what is that reason inside life but they just feel that they have full right on
Your thoughts and on your mind even without helping us inside life they just feel that they have
Done some favour on us on many points as days went ahead from time to time we just feel
One thought from our mind we feel that we can win many games inside life we feel that
We can win as much as we prefer inside life as I think about it on many times I feel that
I can always win inside my life on every point when I start my life then I just think that
I should never waste my time on any point because those thoughts which I tell you on
Every day of life are not spoken by me loudly because it will also insult those people who
Are good and helpful inside my life and they stood just on my side because when I blame
Some one I normally see that this person will not get hurt but instead of that one some innocent
Person manage to get hurt inside life because our days are not always same they will change
On each and every moment inside life I just feel one thing from our mind that when maybe
I should not blame any one because pointing finger is never nice game of life when we do
That mostly other finger comes towards me in life and since you are my friend I will tell
You other truth which is hidden inside mind I never like to copy others and now a days
I feel pointing finger have become fashion of life each and every person who get chance
To become something in world will just always seem to like to take all those mistakes which
Happen inside this world so suddenly I began to feel one thing from my heart pointing
Others mistake is not wise task how sad it will look when  you point that mistake before
Those world suddenly every thing seem so wrong inside world but sadly somewhere in my
Thought and heart I feel so sure that I will act same way inside this world because when
We win in life we just feel something from mind that this is our moment to ask for justice
Inside our future and our life but sadly when we ask for justice this way we just do one thing
Inside our life we just get attention for wrong reasons in life and we just manage to insult
Other and us inside our life so this is one thought which eat us every time that we want
Justice but instead of it we just manage to get insult for every one in our life as days went
Ahead from time to time we just feel one thing that justice was not done even after screaming
For justice before every one in life only if some one can convince me as well as all those
Hurt minds that screaming will not get justice for justice we need brain inside our life and
As days went ahead inside my life I feel that I can't convince every one but I can always
Trust my brain to find some plan to give justice inside life as days went ahead from time to time
We just feel one thought from inside mind we feel that those days which went ahead in life
Are not same on every point because they will change when we change thinking inside life
And then we can get that proper thinking and then we can live just as we wish inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...