Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Poem 1247. Special incidence

                                                  Special incidence
From time to time inside our life we just feel one thing from our thoughts and mind as days
Went ahead from time to time we just feel one thought from our mind that those days which
Goes ahead are not something which are just part of our life but they become some nightmare
When they goes against our mind and when that happen I just feel one thing from my mind
That I am not living it maybe I can wake up after sometime and when something perfect
Happen inside my life I just feel that it is too perfect for our thoughts and mind it will not
Happen truly inside life so it becomes once again as if I am living in on dream which is so
Precious in life that I feel that we must understand that dream from every time inside life
That dream is something so precious for our mind that we just feel only it should break by
Some sound inside life so from each and every time I just feel one thing inside life that those
Dreams which are so beautiful and nice they are so perfect and nice because they will look so
Beautiful and I feel as if they are so wonderful and nice we began to feel that those dreams
Will break after some time inside our life so may it be happiness or may it be sorrows inside
Our future and inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that my mind will never
Accept anything as truth inside life it just keep everything like some dream many times
I just feel sometimes that thinking is fully wrong inside our life because as days went ahead
From time to time we just feel one thing from our mind that those dreams are some truth
Not just dream of our life because when we feel that way we mostly get so carried away
That we can't able to use them inside our life as days went ahead from every time I just
Feel one thing that we need to stay awake on every moment of life we have some time to
Stay awake and some time to sleep inside life so why do we need to mix our dreams with
Truth on every day of our life as our life went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing
That was strength of dream inside life as we see those dreams which are part of our future
And our life we feel that we are so empty inside our mind because we are so excited that
Our thinking changes from many sides and points we just feel one thing that we need to
Understand those dreams which are not truly dreams inside our life we have just one thought
Inside our life that our dreams will become something that is not that nice for our life after
All those dreams manage to take away logic from our future and our life they just keep us
Stuck inside that sorrows and happiness which enter inside life I know some moments are
So intense that on those moment you may feel that you have spend in them your entire life
But that is just your feeling like is not that short and that small in truth of life because as
You went ahead from time to time you will see those roads which shows us that light which
Take us ahead from every view and point after all our life is something so interesting like
Some dream only in that part of life after some time you will just see once again how did you
Manage to continue your life those dreams which enter inside our soul are not that perfect
For our future and our life because when we live our life we need to use brain wrong type
Of excitement will harm it again and again as days went ahead on each and every time
We will just feel one thought from our mind we feel that when we think there is just one
Dream in our life we began to get every thing all wrong because our mind become just stone
For our future and for our life it don't operate as we wish on any point so inside our life
On each point I just feel one thing from my mind that when I had some true dream I like to
Enjoy it inside my life but when it is not dream then I just want stay proper and alive
Because that incidence is some thing which can affect my life so staying like some stone
Will not help at all to us inside our future and inside our life on each and every point.
We need to use our brain on each and every point because that incidence can built us or
Destroy us inside life as our life went ahead from time to time we need to keep that life
Perfect and alive as we manage to wake inside our life on any normal time I feel even
When some special happen inside my life I want it to be perfect as well as alive inside
Every day of life because those days which look normal are something not that perfect
In life if we can't use those special incidence inside our future as well as inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...