Monday, January 20, 2014

Poem 1279. Faith in some one

                                                  Faith in some one
When I started on some point in my life I feel just one thing that my faith changes from time
To time in my life every time I just feel one thing from my mind that sometimes I have full
Faith on one person but just in few seconds I find that person out of life so on every moment
In my life I just feel that keeping faith is wrong for our life so then I feel that I can keep on
Faith on many points after all on whole road of my life I found many spots on which I like
To faith because people are so perfect for my thoughts and for my life I feel my faith is some
Thing not so nice for our life because when I run from one point to another point and every
Point at first seem so excellent in life when we start giving me many types are bad points
In their life I saw those points are something which needed on every point I have to keep faith
So much near our heart that we have to keep thinking before keeping faith on each and every
Thought and part but mostly in our life from our heart we just feel one thing from thoughts
And from heart that as things go ahead on some part we just feel one thing that our faith is
More precious to us and our heart so I search every point just like you and then I feel that
I can trust that heart but on every moment I just feel one thing from mind and heart that
When we like to keep faith then we must search all part but strange thing is that even after
Searching on so many parts I just feel one thing that my faith is not perfect because after
Some time I find mistake in that part since life is so large I feel just one thing from my heart
That on every moment I feel my faith is depend on how much I can adjust with my thought
And my heart because on every moment I just feel that faith which can rise from my thought
I feel that when I read someone's thought I just can't able to read each and every thought
When I read or listen to some of thoughts which seem so perfect to me I just search for
Two or three times before admiring that thinking but it has still not full faith from my heart
Because still I have doubts so more search is needed on many parts but moment after moment
By our thoughts and heart we just feel one thing is right that we need to understand those
Thoughts which are life's part on every day we feel that we are doing right we just feel that
We have so much faith in our future and in our life since on every point from our heart
We just feel one thing that we can admire that person or that person's heart because as
Days went ahead on every time I just have one feeling that I have know every thing about
That person so for that person I stand tall but then after going half a way of admiring
That one I encounter wrong sort of thought because as days went ahead slowly in our life
We just feel every moment that we are not that nice we feel that our faith is going on wrong
Way inside life because that person have one important difference of opinion in our life
As days went ahead on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that we have just
One point with difference of thinking in our life but then we feel that faith is something
Nice because in case it is something which is important in life after all those thoughts which
Are not perfect and nice in our life those thoughts are perfect in life but until we reach to
Some point we feel that in our life we must understand those thoughts are in life but then
After some moment in our life we just feel one thought from our mind that we are not
Going same way in our life but then I just feel one thing from our mind that I can't keep
Faith unless I can see each and every point in our life on every point I have got just one
Thought which will make me happy in my life I have one feeling that my thoughts are
Something which will be nice part of life we just feel one thing that our faith can be so
Perfect in our life but only if we keep it proper person or don't keep it blind since keeping
Faith is not that easy on every point of life I have just one feeling in our mind that we can
Just discuss things every day and then we can point out mistakes in our life but when
We do it faith decrease in our life as our life went ahead on every point we just feel one thing
From our thoughts and from our mind as days went ahead on every point we just have
One feeling inside our life we feel that faith is something not so perfect in life because
As days went ahead on each and every time I just have one feeling that my faith will increase
On every moment of life but not on any person but on god every time because when I see
Mistakes in human I feel that god have made us and we need to keep faith just on god in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...