Thursday, January 30, 2014

Poem 1297. Enjoying my life

                                                     Enjoying my life
I always feel one thing from my mind that I have always enjoyed those things which enter
In my life by my willingness and by my choice but when things enter against my choice
Why don't I learn to accept them in life one day I decided to do that way in life I decided that
I will just watch as things goes in life I will see everything and act according to those things
Inside my life I can move as I wish but not react when something wrong happen inside life
I accept it as truth of my future and my life because on every moment we just feel one
Thought from our mind that how stressed  I was when I thought things should happen as
I like in life and I feel with my heart that thing should go as per destiny decide or as per other
People's choice how perfect I feel on every point those things which use to upset me
Suddenly seem something that don't matter in our life as our life went ahead how happy I feel
From my brain and from my mind suddenly I feel I am as light as air inside my life on
Every moment and on every point I just feel that suddenly thing become nice for my life
Because I am no longer scared or cared for future and things in life I no more have those
Feeling which use to upset me in life because I have decided that I should not become
Judge inside life because judging people seem like as job which is not that pleasant in life
So then I feel that I must understand those people in my life who just feel one thing that
We are doing wrong things in life because when I don't got a job of judging why should
Become something judge and do that job in life because if I made some mistake then I suffer
And any way people are not going to pay much attention to me in life because they just
Don't want another judge because we have so much people judge us inside life and even
When it is not needed still they just do their job so perfectly and happily inside every day of life
As our life went ahead on each point I just feel one thought from my brain and mind that
On every moment we don't need to understand those people inside life we just feel one thing
That we are standing on wrong spot in our life I know in this life things are not just fine
Until I stop to become judge because after that in few moment I start asking for justice in life
Because when I pass some judgement slowly I feel every one should follow it in life but
When that don't happen I have began to feel that I must ask for justice and find one judge
Who will give it to us in life as days went ahead on every point we just feel one thought
From our mind that no one have any right to judge us in life we never have that thought
Of becoming judge on that point in life we just feel one thing from our mind that our thinking
Will turn us so upset that we just don't able to enjoy moments in life so one day I have
Decided that I become audience of this show instead of becoming caste with lines because
Those caste manage to hurt on each and every day all parts of my mind I just never feel
That any thing is important than that judgement in my life and so I take entry on that stage
In which I never needed to enter on first place in my life we hardly get chance to stay away
From problems inside our life then why should we just prefer to jump in problems when
It is not required at all in life so one day I just thought I will support any caste and just
Sit and watch all that show of life because somewhere in heart I felt surely I don't need
To jump on any part of life we can live peacefully just as we like and we can act as we feel
And wish from every side on that day I just learn to live happily in my life because I am
No longer part of that drama I will just watch and cry or smile on every point I just feel
One thing I need sometimes to understand that we should not get involved in any drama
Of our life we must not just trust any of the caste in life because they are just playing part
None of them is so perfect and nice in life they all seem to think that we all just need
One thing from our life that we must not jump to help someone when it is not needed in life
Sometimes we need to understand that we are not suppose to go inside that play because
We are not involved in any part that play in life I feel sometimes I get attracted to that drama
Of our future and our life on every moment we just feel one thought from mind that on
Every day we all feel one thing from our mind that we are not enjoying due to that stress
Our life and our future on any time we just feel one thing from our mind that we are not
So involved in any thoughts of our mind because on every point we just have give ourselves
Some breath inside life so now on I feel that I wish just watch that drama for sometime
Until some one force me to talk I will not going to talk because I am enjoying my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...