Thursday, January 2, 2014

Poem 1250. Wrong ways

                                                 Wrong ways
Those thoughts which I have are something not perfect for our future and our life
Always keep entering inside our thoughts and our mind those thoughts are something
Which are part of our future and our mind they take us many time on wrong side
But we need to understand those thoughts as part of our future and our life as days
Went ahead I see many people saying that they never let negative thoughts inside
Our life but I just have one question did they have control on their thoughts inside
Their future and their life because many times I see people claim so big things inside
Life and then we all began to believe that those things are true in our life as days
Went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that
We can't able to do that when other able to do things inside our life from every point
I feel that many times we even blame ourselves for those failures inside our life and
Then we began to think that other can never have that negative thoughts inside their
Life or mind I just feel one thing from my mind that I must have made some mistake
Or why else did I have those thoughts inside life I just feel so convinced inside my
Life so on every moment in our life I just feel that I must have did something wrong
And that's why I am having those negative thoughts inside life as days went ahead
From time to time I just started searching what mistake I did inside life as days went
Ahead after some time I just have one feeling from inside that even when I try hard
Still some frustration is settled inside my mind every time I just think that I never
Understand those thoughts of my mind I feel that those thoughts which are inside
Must be due to some fault in my life so from days after days I just observe that person
With envy inside mind and keep on just thinking how strong can be that person's mind
As days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thought from my mind that
Those negative thoughts which are part of my life are not my problem other people
Also have same problem inside life as days went ahead on some point I just feel
One thing from mind on every moment I feel that those thought should not come
Inside my mind slowly I began to feel that is my crime that I let those thoughts come
Inside my mind as I went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing from my mind
That I need to adjust inside life I need to go ahead with out negative thoughts from
My mind because when I went away from those thoughts in life I feel so much pleasure
Inside my mind as days went ahead after some time we just feel one thing in our mind
We feel that we can't understand our brain which tell us about days as well as our night
Because we can never have those negative thoughts inside life those negative thoughts
Which are part of our life are something so perfect that we think from our mind that
We need to include those negative thinking which is part of our daily life it takes us
Wrong way but then I just feel one thing why those people don't get it inside life when
I get it in life but I must say I am lucky because I meet some person who told
Me inside my life that how can I adjust with things which are happening inside life
As days went ahead from time to time I feel so sure that this person know so well
How to live and enjoy life and every time I felt how great is that person and his thinking
Inside life because on every moment I just feel one thought that inside that person's mind
Negative never enter so that person is so great inside life but slowly as days went ahead
From time to time we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we can never act
As we wish inside life because we don't think like that person inside but slowly days
Went ahead and after some time we know that it was just drama to take us ahead in life
That person also have negative thoughts which manage to hurt that person days after days
And time after time inside life but still that person feel just one thing inside life that
We can go ahead only if that person show us correct way inside life that person have
Negative thoughts but that one was not sharing them in life because that person is our elder
And that person wanted to show us correct ways and want to ignore all wrong ways in life
Some time people pretend for our good inside our life because they want it to be true in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...