Sunday, January 26, 2014

Poem 1290. Let time tell

                                                         Let time tell
My heart ask me one question every time should I use wrong way to get things right in life
I convince my heart again and again with peaceful mind that it is not right for my heart and
For my life because when I use wrong way to get things right future will not be that perfect
As I thought and like but on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that I don't
Want to use wrong way to get things right but it seems so easy to say in life but as days went
Ahead and people began to bully you in your life suddenly you feel so scared on that time and
That sense of goodness manage to leave our mind I just feel one thing only if god help me then
I can stop on that spot and on that point from convincing my mind that what I need can be
Manage without increasing wrong concept in life but I just feel one thing from my mind that
When something happen no more our nice logic stay with our mind we just act on impulse
Which is wrong many times and then we say something which are wrong for our life as days
Went ahead on every point we just feel one thought from our mind that we are not getting
Things perfect as we like but that don't mean we can start creating wrong thought in mind
But maybe I will think all this only when I got time but on that impulse I just say something
And then things will change in proper way of our life as I think about going out in our life
I just feel one thing from my mind that how can I stop taking that way when my thinking
Began to believe wrong things in life as days went ahead on every point we just feel one thing
From our mind that those things which are wrong are not truly wrong in life and may be
After some days we will feel so in our mind that we are telling truth in our life so when we
Use those ways I just feel sometimes that some wrong things are true for our life as I went
Ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that nothing is wrong in life until
I decide not to tell lies in my life sometimes I feel that only logic can help me to clear my mind
Only it will tell me some thoughts of my mind which tell me whole truth about our future
And about life I just feel my heart asking me one question that is what is wrong and what is right
That is something which I never understand in my life because just after some moment in my
Mind I suddenly began to feel that I am telling truth and I am not taking wrong ways in life
As I went ahead on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that why should I need
To think about those thoughts which are part of my life when I know they are true then
Why should I feel they are wrong in life some people told me that we should say bad things
About someone in life but if they are true then should we just keep our mouth shut and then
Bear those damages in life as we go ahead on every point in life we just feel one thought that
We are standing on wrong point of life is seems as if every thing is so confuse in our life that
On every moment we need to understand those thoughts which are part of our future and
Part of our life because our life never went so straight on every point it just confuse us on
Every moment and on every point so I just feel one thing from my mind that I should never
Understand those thought as truth or as lying in my life I just feel that when we lie again
And again to our mind we began to believe it or some times we just show truth as lie by
People in life as our life went ahead we feel just one thought of our mind we feel that we must
Understand truth of our life that sometimes we do wrong things but sometimes we do right
Things and still feel confuse in life because we don't want to insult anyone in life and I just
Feel on such moment we must need to stop on some point and we must hope that people
Will see truth on suitable time because if we began to tell truth to every one in our life then
Slowly that truth become something so harsh that we began to scream it in life I know it
Happen with me and happen with you sometimes but I just feel one thing from mind that
I don't need to remind that truth again and again in life as we walk in this life on that road
I just feel one thought from my mind that I can win in life but for it I don't want to scream
That way in life so may be I just keep my mouth shut and watch what is happening before me
On sometimes because sometimes when you tell something then it will be enough for each
And every time so once you tell it stop screaming it from top of your lung on every time
Because by this you will just irritate every one on every time some times we don't need to tell
That truth because god will tell that truth will help of time as god told it every time just because
You are truth screaming on other is not your right let them learn their lesson in their own way
At least sometimes give chance to life prove something instead of screaming on every time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...