Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Poem 1269. Same approach

                                                Same approach
Ohh my dear friend I waited for you days after days but when you don't come to play
I just went ahead with my new friend don't you remember saying this when you are small
Child on many times in days so in childhood we use to adjust if someone breaks our
Commitment so why did it hurt us now so much every day I feel even child's heart use
To break when that child can't play that planned game but now since we are grown up
We feel that our world is more important in every thought and on every way we just
Feel one thing from our mind that we are so valuable and not something just which
We ignore inside life I feel that on every point our work is something so great and we feel
That if we don't do it maybe universal will stop it's ride I know that we are grown up
So we are sitting on big ride that call earth which take us from side to side but doesn't
That also have another meaning that we are not something so great in our life we can't
Be doing something big which will change our world and our life but still we just feel
One thing from our mind we feel that if we don't do that work then it will harm us on many
Points in life as days went ahead on every time I feel if someone don't come on time
Then it will create such big problem for us that we feel we are on wrong point in life
We feel that in life on every moment and on every point we just feel to understand those
Thoughts which will help us in life when days went ahead on every point we just feel
One thing that we are on wrong point of life I just have one thought in my mind that
I need to understand my thinking maybe I am giving too much value to little bit points
When I began to do some acts in life I just feel one thought from my mind that I can
Not small now so every thing I do will effect whole universe because I am something
So great and important for my mind I just have one thought that my thinking will be
Part of my future and my life as days went ahead from every point I just have one feeling
Which so fit in my mind I feel as if when I fail whole universe will get destroyed in life
Because those thoughts which happen to us are some part of our life we feel that
We want to win inside our life on every moment I just feel one thing in my life that
I have fixed wrong thought in my life I have one thinking which tell me that how easily
I can get destroyed inside my mind and how easily I can fail inside my life on every point
I just think one thought from my mind that I can't destroy my thinking inside my life
Because it will help me in other things inside life so on every moment I just feel that
I want those thoughts which are part of my life but I want to forget that fixture in life
Which is set inside life so on every moment I feel that these thoughts in life and I can't
Throw them away because they are attach with each and every thing in life on every
Moment I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that I can't win in my future and
In my life if people don't help me as I wish them to help me from time to time so
When some one don't come I feel that it will be a big betrayal inside my life on every
Moment I just feel one thing that people should help me as they planned to help me on
Each and every day of my life when they don't act that way I feel I am on biggest
Loss inside life and then I will scream from my heart and can't ignore it as I use to
Ignore it when I want those thing should not happen in life because my thinking
Will remain same after days and nights I just feel one thing from my thought that
I am not child I feel that in our life on every moment in life I feel our future will change
If we use proper things in our life but I just never accept that person's going as I use
To accept it when I was just child and use to find some one to play with me in life
Now I think still this is a prefect approach for life we should just forget first help
And just began to find new help in life even when we are grow up we do it in our life
But we also store a lot of anger inside which is one thing so wrong in our approach
About life if some one don't want then we must learn to ignore that person in life
And totally forget that person when we find new help in our life and we can always
Find new help in life I know that we are angry I think we feel same anger inside as
Child but that moment when we say that words we think that our play is more important
Than our anger inside life I just wish we feel same way about work and took same approach in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...