Sunday, January 26, 2014

Poem 1289. Changing once again

                                                Changing once again
I always wish from my heart that sometimes I should get suggestion from beginning of my life
Because I was in middle of life suggestion enter in my life I just feel so sad because I have to change
Things according to that advice at first I use to think I have wasted my time because if I know it
From beginning maybe I could have done it more perfectly from start of my life but then when
I look at things I just feel one thing from my mind that I could have done better because if I have
Understood that thing in beginning I couldn't have learn so many thing between that time because
At beginning I am totally new for each and every thing about my life so on that moment I created
Those things which may not look so perfect that time but since I have to repair them now at
Least I have spend some time to look behind mostly when we finish something we just keep it
Behind and it is just fair part only because we have to went ahead in life so reading things from
Behind is not favorite thing of life but still it is so important since it improve all mistakes of life
As we went ahead on every spot of life it take us those thought which we have express before
And many times they seem wrong for our life because when we don't have experience in our life
We just feel one thing that we did that best on that moment or on that time and then after some
Time inside our life we realize that was not that best for our life as we went ahead on every point
We feel that we have to began again in life but there are no excuses in our life when we want
Things to become perfect in our life as we start walking on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that my teacher told me repeat those things again and again in life until you get
Them so perfect and correct that you began to feel that you can't make them better in life and
When we get thing to that point no one can reject it in their life my teacher use to feel that
Many times we get rejected because we don't make things perfect in life but some people says
That this is not truth of life sometimes we get rejected because people have their favorites
In life I just don't know what is truth but still I feel one thing from my mind that my teacher
Know this world lot better than me so my teacher must be right when we do thing perfect then
We will get one day some one who will like but for getting them I need to learn to adjust in life
I feel that when I began to do it from start I make more nice changes inside it on every time
And due to that changes I feel my things will better inside life I feel no art is perfect until it is
Tried again and again in life and no one can become best in life when we go ahead on each
And every moment we need to understand those thoughts in life which take us ahead on
Every point and spot of life as I think about those things which I changed in life I feel that
Every thing is so perfect for my future and for my life because when my art began to get
Better maybe it will not reach to top but at least it will not remain on bottom after so many
Tries in life so I feel I must try every time to get that art to perfect on every moment of life
As days went ahead on every point I just feel that my art will began to grow as tree in life
But we need to cut some branches of trees if we want it to grow perfectly in our life and
On every moment we must understand those thoughts which will help us on every point
Which tell us we must began thing once again to do it better in life but some people just say
We must move ahead in life but I feel it is about going over our past and living on present
Not about improving things in life but just don't listen to every suggestion in life because
Some are just useless on every point of our life when I went ahead on many point I just
Think one thing in my life that my thinking will tell me when I need to improve and when
I don't need to improve in life if I think peacefully in life on every moment I just feel one thought
Which will manage to hurt me on many points that if I just keep repairing them when I will
Get perfect in life but then some one told me no one is perfect in life we just must try to
Get thing as much good as possible then forget about it in our life on every point we need
To understand that sunshine which will make us happy when we change that thing in life
When that sunshine will stop and we are no longer happy about it in life I feel that is the
Moment when we stop changes and keep them away from mind but not just treat it as
A small thing inside life because this thing is big on each and every point in our life so
When we decide to go ahead on every point we just feel one thing in life that may be we can
Make changes as many times as we like but once we feel it is perfect next thing we must do
Ignore what other say in life because we just can't stick on one point for whole life as
Some person will advice in our life so just change things to one limit then happily go ahead in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...