Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Poem 1282. Partial

                                                             Partial
From one angle of life I see everything so nice that I just feel I have everything so perfect
And unique in my life on every moment I see just one colour of life that all other have most
It's meaning in entire life on every moment I feel that one thought began to capture my mind
And I feel it is so important that other thoughts are useless in our life as our days went ahead
On every moment of life I just feel that in our life we don't need to concentrate on every
Colour and type inside this life on each and every point I need to keep understanding which
Will hurt us every time in our life I feel from every angle in life that some colours are special
And some colours are so perfect in our life I have just one thought from my mind that those
Thoughts which are so nice for mind because as days went ahead on every thinking in life
I feel those colours which are so perfect that those colours look so beautiful for entire life
I feel that on one thought inside my mind that those colours which look so perfect are not
Getting that much attention in my life as days went ahead on every time I just feel one thought
From my mind that on every moment I feel those colours which look so unique in life are
Something so perfect for our thinking and for our life as I went ahead on every time I feel
Those colour which have beauty are nice but still some colour is so perfect for life and then
We began to become partial in life we began to favour just one colour in life on that moment
I feel we made worst mistake in our life on every angle we just feel that one colour which
Look so perfect is something not that nice for our life as days went ahead on every point
We just feel one thought from our mind we feel that we must keep this colour to our heart
And in our mind then slowly we began to make mistakes in our life because those colours
Which look so favorite are so nice that we can insult other colour out of our life I mean
Not ignore but insulting is crime because it is one sin which will always visit you and give
You one reward which we never like it call you with such names that you never dream
From your mind but world began to see truth in those names which are not just insult  you
But they feel you are that way in life when you insult someone just don't forget one thing
In life that maybe that one is weak before you now but some people who are far better than
You are watching you on every time as we went ahead on every point I just feel that
How wrong it is our view about those colours in our life when we insult someone and
Enjoy it for short time just remember that our punishment will be large and biggest for our life
Every moment as we walk and talk in our life we feel that those colours which are so
Nice are something so interesting for our life that we can insult people but just always
Remember some people who are superior are watching you all time even if they don't say
Anything at that moment but slowly they will take you to that place when you will feel
Those pains which you have given to weak person in life and slowly you will understand
That meaning of our insult which happen to hurt us on many time as days went ahead
On every day of life I just feel one thought from my mind I feel that those thinking in life
That we can't go ahead on those insults which are part of our future and our life as we
Start walking slowly in life we just feel one thing from our mind that those thoughts which
Are so perfect to human mind are something not so interesting to our future as we went
Ahead slowly on each and every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I want
To win in life but still my life tell me never choose one colour in your life because each
Colour have that power which look perfect in our life I just feel so wounded on every thought
And on every point that our life will something nice if we don't want those colour in life
Because once we start following your colour in life I feel that we are on correct and nice
Point I feel that one thing in life those colour which look so perfect are something due to
Things which confuse my mind I feel no colour is perfect and no colour is wrong in life
They are just halo effect of our mind never just trust on side in life I just feel one thought
From my mind that no colour is superior and no colour is right for our future and for
Our life on every time as days went ahead in life I just feel we must understand different
Colours and their times in life as days went ahead on every point we just feel one thing
In life that every colour is so precious for our mind that on every point we just think
Of one thing that by being partial to just one colour we have made mistake in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...