Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Poem 1283. Progress with morals in life

                                               Progress with morals in life
I just feel one thing from my mind that in my life on every time I see some support and
Oppose in life but I just never understand I am on which side but I will just tell you who
Ever stood on true side I will stand with that fellow in life we can't guess which one will
On true side because no one is evil and no one is god in this life we are just people so we
Make mistake on each day of our life we just keep shifting from one thought to another
Thinking of our life I have just feeling from my mind that I will not stand with any body
If I just don't get truth on that side if truth changes from side to side I just feel one thing
From my mind that every day I have to suffer in my life and on every occasion I feel
That I can't stick to one side because I will not promise any one to stood on that side
Because people seem to change so easily from truth to false inside life just in five minutes I feel
That in our life I need to go ahead in my life on every point I just feel one thing from
Never ever just stood on one side until that side will just keep truth in their mind but that
Thing seem so hard because there are many people on each side some are so nice as angel
While some are so bad that even devil seem nothing before them inside their world and
Inside their heart on every time and on every try as days went ahead on every side in life
I have just one thought from my mind that those days which are so truth for our life
I feel those are something so important that I feel that people just want to return to those
Days when truth was important to heart but I just feel one thing that we can't return to
That part because we have come ahead when we got success in that efforts many good
Things felt behind by us again and again so inside our heart and on each day I just feel
One thing that I need to understand that god again because truth of my god is something
So horrible on every moment truth of my god is something harmful to us in every way
As days went ahead from our heart we just feel one thing from our thought that in our life
On each and every day we need to understand that we have by mistake kept our values
Behind when we are running after our progress but that doesn't matter much in our world
If we understand one thing from our head that those values are still stood there and waiting
When we wake up from our passion and return back to them I know it is sound strange
But this is our life which is so strange so sometime one person comes back pick those values
And then once drop them while running for success then some one else pick it up so life
Seems like some cut in cake game when we run after some one in hope that person have
Morals we just kept running but that person can't come in our hold either morals come there
But then suddenly someone else cut in cake mean run between two of us and we feel that
Morals are on different side and in the hands of that person who come between us and
Our ways so inside our life on every day we just feel one thing in every way that getting
Morals is not that easy on life's any day and on any time for getting those morals which
By mistake we felt behind in life we did many things but never able to get them back in life
When this happen I feel just one thing in life why did I left my morals behind while running
For progress in my life so morals will remain in same way in life on every point in life that
But still for progress we just forget them behind on every day of our future and our life
So one every point I just feel that morals are something precious in life as those morals
Will help us on every point we just feel that those morals are something not so nice in life
Those morals which are existed in our life are something so important in life because as
Our life goes ahead on important point we just feel that our progress on hold because
We forgot those important type of morals in our life so I feel that those morals are necessary
In life so we find those morals after so many efforts in our life but then I feel that in life
All those morals which are important for our life because morals are something so valuable
For our life because I feel that in my life those thoughts which are perfect must posses
Morals in life but then how sure I become one every point in life and I feel just one thought
From my mind that those morals are something so precious for our life after all those morals
Are something which we forget inside our life I feel those morals are nothing but just
One valuable for our life I feel that in my life I have one thought in life so then I have
One thought in life because moral should be with progress inside our life on every time
I should not forget those morals when I achieve progress inside our world and life but problem
Is that I need to be reminded of one thing inside our every day of our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...