Thursday, January 9, 2014

Poem 1262. Slow learning

                                                     Slow learning
Learning is one process in which do many things of life but question is that what things
We learn on each and every day of life as time went ahead on every point I just feel that
Learning is something done slowly inside life but some people claim they learn it all so
Fast in their life that we feel that we are going in too slow way and we need to do it fast
In our life because when someone tell us how they are good at doing that thing in their life
We feel that we must start to race with them inside our mind I know I hate competition
But still they become part of our life I know I hate that suffocation but still I suffer it in
This world because it is already put somewhere inside mind when we are small child and
How much we may try to fight that thought but still that thought enter in my mind then
I started to try to learn to do it in fast way on every day of life but when I do it fast then
I feel one thing that I can't do things that much properly on every point I feel that I am
On one wrong angle inside life because those days which I enjoyed are those when I use
To learn slowly on every day of life I just feel one thing inside life that slowly learning will
Help me on lot of points in life as I start learning on every day of life I feel that when I race
I can't do those things perfect inside my mind because my mind is something so slow that
If I want to learn it properly I need some time so many times I need to learn first to ignore those
All people who are part of my life and telling me every day I must learn to run fast which
Is so hard for my mind I want to learn it completely on each and every day of my future
And of my life I need to understand those thoughts which give me happiness from mind
I have just one thought inside my life that learning is some process which is nice for mind
But only when I try to understand it just with my speed it will help me inside life if I try to
Make it fast then it will harm me and my future on every time after all in life on every point
I just need to try to learn in details inside life those details which I learn are something I feel
Sort of those basic pillars which take us ahead in life as I start learning those subject then
I must learn from every moment that all those subjects are something so perfect in life that
I can never learn those subjects on any point without stopping for some difficult things in life
In life I feel that some people just push you too hard and too quickly in life and then we can't
Learn even full chapter fully and run to next one in life as those chapters goes ahead we think
That in this world on every point we need to understand those subjects which we learn properly
Must be learned slowly and steadily in life because when people just talk about some subject
In their future and in their life we feel that we have to learn every word before we learn fully
That subject inside life those subjects which we discuss should learn in details when we want
To work on every point we must learn slowly and in details on every chapter of that thing
In our life because when we try to complete sometimes we miss lot of points I feel from
My heart when someone learn something fast let that person do it in their life but I must
Learn it slowly and in my way because I don't want to miss any details which can change
My future and took me on wrong point while discussing thing inside life as I walk ahead
I like to be slow than becoming someone who drive past but ignore many points while
Learning thing in life I know some can be fast learner who can learn that thing without much
Efforts inside life but I taught me one thing that I am not one of them so god must have wished
That I should spend while learning some more time and learn those things in details only
When I work hard on them in life so what god have told me must be right so let those
Fast learner run as fast as they can but we can always go slow and do it in details and still
We can win in life because reports and examinations shall submitted on selected time and
If we can go slow and still manage to do our work in proper time then one day we will win
Inside life because on every day of our life we need to understand that work should proper
Not just fast in life we have to do it in so much details that no one can find mistake in it
Even when that person tries I know there are always some person who manage to find
Mistake in every thing you do it don't matter if it is wrong or it is right because in this
World on every work we just want one thing that is our power of knowledge and that
We can get only if we go slow at least for me I can't learn any thing that fast like a race in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...