Sunday, January 19, 2014

Poem 1278. Power and weakness

                                                Power and weakness
How shiny was my sky when sun rises from every side and from every angle in sky but
When sun goes down we can still see moon in sky but some people just feel that is not
Enough so they feel that they don't have weak moon in their sky but I just feel one thing
From my mind without much try that  we just want power of sun it doesn't matter if
That sun is something inside our mind I want to this sun is something which have so much
Power in our mind so on every moment I feel that sun was having some bright power in life
That power which is so perfect in our life but then those bright power which burn in our life
So then after some time I feel that this bright power which shine so perfect for our life
But then after some moment in our life I feel that brightness is nice for us in limited time
But after some time those bright and powerful thing began to hurt for eyes but then slowly
I feel one thing is wrong in our life that power of sun is something which is perfect for
Our strength of our life so then we saw that power which look so perfect and nice so
Those sun look in bright thing in our life we just feel that power which is so nice then
I feel that sun have strength which look so bright in life so on every moment I feel that
This sun have that power which manage to hurt people in life but still we want some
Bright power in life because it is so shiny and nice for our future and for our life we feel
That on every moment we want that shine weak things didn't attract us in life so we just
Don't want moon we want sun sometimes so we are fond of power which have a strength
To do us many wrongs so on every time on every day and night we just have one thought
That those powers which look so perfect for our life are nothing wrong for our thinking and
For our thought because slowly as things turn in different way I have one thought because
On every moment I have just one thought that power is so important for my thought in
My thinking and in my heart I just feel that power which is so perfect for our heart as
We went ahead on every thought that those power are something which is so strong that
We feel from every point there is power which will please my thinking and my heart so
Then we feel just one thing from my heart those power and weakness will just our two
Parts and on every moment I just feel one thought from my heart that sun which look so
Powerful that we feel must trust our thoughts and our heart we feel that in life we want
That power to go ahead from our thinking and our heart so on every moment I just feel
One thing from my mind and from my heart that I want that power which hurt me on
Each and every part I just feel one thing from my mind and from my heart we feel that
This power is so great that I feel  this thought which will be so nice for my heart
But then sun have so powerful for our thought and heart and those sun have power
To help you in many part but at same time from your heart because those power which
We have in sun is also no that much good for our heart as days went ahead on every
Moment we just feel one thing in heart that on every moment I just feel one thought from
My heart that those power which I possess are useless before every thing and thought
Because as sun comes near us we don't even survive in our life's every part so on every
Moment in my heart I just feel one thing that sun have strange sort of power in our heart
Because those power are something which are important for our heart because sun can
Manage to have so much power which will touch our heart because that sun which
Will be so powerful that I began to think those sun which was burning when I went near
Him then why should I be so fond of that sun which have so much power inside life
So then I feel sun is important for me I just feel that sun which come near me can give
Me harm but in life so on we all like lovely sunlight but still we need to keep it away
From sun in my life I know I hate that darkness but then I feel that moon was fine
When I am peacefully inside my home after all I don't want my life to become only
Rush of power inside our life so from every point I just feel that on some points of life
I don't want sun of power I want peace of our life so then when I feel that moon which
Have shine silver inside my life and with that power of sun I love silver shine of peace
So inside life on every moment as a human being I feel that I need bright light with
That peaceful and nice thinking as a human being and I feel I just don't want that too
Much power which can burn my life as a human being I want nice life as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...