Thursday, January 23, 2014

Poem 1285. One angel

                                                       One angel
A tree gives you shade that is a rule of life it never choose a person who stand under it
In life and even if that is saint or some murderer in life tree never make difference that is
Truth of our life but when tree act this way we call it so great in life but if some person
Act this way we insult that person with many names in life how interesting are those
Thoughts which began in our life because when I think about them I just feel one thing
In my life that on every day I just feel that those tree which enter in my life look so
Perfect to me on days and nights but when some person began to help wrong person
I become so angry in my life I just don't want but I seem to always keep double standard
In my life as our life went ahead on every moment of life I just feel one thought from
My mind that on every moment I need to understand those thoughts of our life that
On every moment we feel so perfect in our life when we scream on that person why
Did that person encouraging wrong things in life when like a good tree that person
Gave us fruits we feel so happy to have them in life when that person give us shade
On every moment we just feel how perfect it is in life on every moment we just run
To that shade when we felt our problems are going to enter in our life because on every
Moment and on every time we run to those shades I mean to those person for help in
Our future and our life because on every point in our life I feel that we have inside
Our life those person as crying shoulder every time we know those people are so good
And so soft from inside but still on every point in our life we never understand those
Thoughts which are so perfect for our future and our life I feel that this person is
Something so soft nature inside our life that when some one get hurt even little bit in life
We just feel one thought from our mind that these person are so helpful like angel in life
These person just take us ahead on every corner of our life as I see those person as so
Great that I admire that person because that person help me in life then I see that person
Helping other person in life and putting them before self and I admire that person more
And more in life as days went ahead on every point I feel that those days which are so
Perfect in our life but then I feel as days went ahead I feel that person is so perfect and
I am so lucky to have that person by my side I just feel that if that person will stay with me
Then I can survive easily in life if we can act together as team against evil in life I feel that
I need such nice angel to fight with devil on each and every time and I even began to plan
How I can defeat evil and bad with such nice person's help in life after all not selfish person
Is biggest and rarest gem of world and of any one's life so as days went ahead on every
Thoughts are on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I need to get things
Properly inside my life but then as days went ahead I found that angel is not as wise as
I thought inside life that angel is just something who never help me in life because when
That angel saw someone in problem that angel run to help that person in life because as
Days went ahead on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that my angel don't
See difference in wrong and right person inside life so on every point I just feel one thing
In life that when that angel began to help everyone slowly that angel began to help those
People who are part of our life as days went ahead on every point we just feel one thought
From inside that when this angel is helping wrong people and creating problems in life so
Then on every moment I feel that those tree which are helpful for our life are something
Totally wrong on every point because as days went ahead on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that I can't win on any part of my life I will just keep winning on every point
When I don't help wrong person in life but my angel seems to got one idea inside mind that
Help is something must be done to every one in life as days went ahead on many points
I just feel one thought from my mind that my angel is not that good and I scream on my
Angel from my top of lung that time but then when I thought about it peacefully I just
Find out one thing in my life that I know my angel is like tree then I must understand that
This angel will help every person in life so on every point I feel just that angel is perfect
But I just don't able to understand what is true meaning of one angel inside my mind and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...