Monday, January 13, 2014

Poem 1267. Trusting others

                                                    Trusting others
From one thought and from one side I just feel one thought inside life that as days
Went ahead I changes on each and every time I just feel one thing from my mind and
When I want to be honest to one point how did I manage to change from side to side
Because inside life on many points I just feel one thing in life I feel that I can win only
If I change from time to time because when I change then I develop in life I just don't
Cheat anyone because I made that change clear to everyone who stood around me
In life so no one can come and claim that I cheat someone inside life as days went
Ahead on every point I just feel one thing in life that I should just change my way
Because I feel that everything is wrong before that so if I change then why did I feel
So much shock when other person shows same change of heart because I have seen
Enough changes which are perfect for our heart and for our thoughts on each day
And on each part we just feel one thing from heart we feel that those things which look
So perfect are nice and still they are not truth when we thought so we change our heart
And we feel when those people saw that truth they must have had a change of heart
But then after some days on some parts I felt one thing from my heart that one every
Point and on every part I just feel that my truth become their eye opener and manage
To change their heart and then I feel so proud of my heart I feel that I can only open
My eyes and my heart when people change their heart I feel on that moment I can become
So smart that I have become rulers of all heart only if I use my brain then I can change
Any person's heart but then I feel that I should not proud it is just truth that win heart
So I feel so much glad that I manage to change heart but then just after some days
I found that this person was just playing game that one which was just telling that
Person what was inside my heart that one just want to know my thinking and that one
Never changed even one thought that person never was on my side that person was
Just fulfill curiosity which was mind's part and when I just see it's once I just feel that
How can I feel that I have power to change thoughts no one can do this in world and
No one can have power to change thoughts which are part of our life and our heart
So when I think about some one's change of heart I just began to doubt my own heart
I just feel may be I am wrong but that person must have known at least some part
So when that person know it before why did that one now have change of heart so
Now a days I began to think I can't even trust my shadow how can ever I trust that
Other person and change of heart because as days went ahead I feel that change is
Something not so perfect and nice for heart that heart which use to like those change
Began to feel that changes are not that important part of our heart those changes which
Happen inside us are something not so nice for heart we just feel one thought from brain
That we can't trust other heart I just don't know if it is right or wrong but sometimes
Life shows us so many bitter part that we just feel one thing from mind that we need
To understand our thoughts and our heart as our days went ahead on every moment
We just feel one thing from heart that trusting is something so risky that it feel like
Traveling in known sea but with unknown ship and without any life boat of life guard
Because those thoughts are something which look so perfect for our future and our heart
As days went ahead on every part I just feel one thing from heart I feel that from my
Thought that how can I trust some one in case of change because people can show that
Change just to please our heart on every moment and on every spot I feel one thing
From heart that my life never seem to ready to trust someone from heart because
People just smile towards you every day and that is nice gesture to my heart but when
People don't understand that thinking and that thought we just feel one thing from
Heart that inside our life on every spot we just feel one thought that we can't go ahead
In our life on any spot until we can understand truth of life which look so perfect
For our thought that we should not trust any one from heart but when I think this way
I feel I am just going in wrong way in my thought after all trusting is so nice for heart
So even if we get cheated some times I feel if we don't stop using our brain then
Trusting will not do that much of harm to our future as well as to our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...